• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A body part you hate

my mother ****ing stomach like ew no stop I hate you

Last edited:
my eyes when i stare long enough at a computer screen for a long time my left eye goes dark than the right eye and i hate it! :( and my heart that feels too much :(

my eyes when i stare long enough at a computer screen for a long time my left eye goes dark than the right eye and i hate it! :( and my heart that feels too much :(

why did you bump a 3 month old thread.....?
whatever
i really don't like my elbow

i dont even remember posting this thread LOL. while im here i don't really like my face shape either. my face is kind of sharp but round if that makes any sense

My nose
Is not the shape of it , its how i have treaten it :
most of the zits i have gotten have appeared on my nose and i have picked them , and i have left some marks on my nose. Besides its always greasy , I wish i could have it cleaner...

Back