• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happiest Homes Initiative - Can I visit someone else's town HH Showcase?

Agiledog

Bells
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Poptart Easter Egg
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
I have the Happiest Homes Initiative and only have one house up there displayed. Can I visit another town and look through their Showcase to fulfill the 3 visits?

I'm afraid you can't visit someone else's showcase. :(

Well, can I visit the same house in the showcase 3 times to get the initiative done?

It has to be a new house (with yellow highlight). So it can be the same house, if you say visit the house once, then street pass the same person later in the day, visit it again when it's highlighted yellow, and then do the same a third time. This works if you own 2 DS's that have ACNL on it and just let them street pass each other the whole day.. But you can't just go in and out of the same house if it hasn't been newly street passed.

I hope that made sense..

Back