• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Return of the villager QR's! Villager-themed designs!

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Bells
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
Hey guys! No one probably remembers, but I actually used to make QR codes of villagers and sell them for TBT. After doing it for a while, I realized it wasn't profitable and I shut it down. However, I'd like to gauge interest in it again, so I decided to open up this thread and see what happens. I've changed how it works a bit, though:

*I don't have a set price, and instead I will do commissions based on suggested prices. I'll try to get around to finishing all of the orders I can, but I'm much more likely to skip lowballed offers than profitable ones!

*Orders can be placed for one villager, or in batches of ten (so you can do your whole village or all of your dreamies in one go.)

*You can request special borders, abstract designs, modifications or decorations, but they most be negotiated with me directly via PM. I have the right to turn down any offers I think impossible or time consuming.

If you want to see how these would look in your Animal Crossing world, I'll have a free QR for a villager available at all times! I haven't decided yet if these will stay consistent or rotate out, but it doesn't take too long to check back and see if it's changed ;) today's QR is Marshal!

Marshal.pngMarshalQR.jpg

Thank you for reading! shop is currently OPEN, feel free to make offers!

Last edited:
In the words of Aurelion Sol, the Star Forger...

"Boop."

Back