• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need someone to hold items while i reset town!

kimicakewalk

Bells
Feedback
96% (23) +
hey everyone! so I will be reseting my town and need someone to hold some items for me in their town! & I will take them back asap! id be so grateful!!!!

I'm busy and have a lot of things to do on AC but I'll go out of my way if you are willing to debt me 20 TBT. Wait for others to respond first though? Don't make an impulsive decision. I'm sure you can find someone who is willing to do it for free.

yeah i'll wait for free or igb, I save my tbt for emergency villager buying lol. thank you though!

thank you so much everyone!!! i'll be free around 8AM EST! & if there's anything you'd like in return please let me know!

this will take a max 30 minutes! dropping off stuff, then coming back to get it in 15 or so minutes! no one?? 😩

Back