• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist items

SO, I don't actually have any items to sell you but I couldn't help but notice there were quite a few items that you wanted from Ursala's RV. So if you'd like you can hop over to my town and order from her, free of charge of course. o u o v

SO, I don't actually have any items to sell you but I couldn't help but notice there were quite a few items that you wanted from Ursala's RV. So if you'd like you can hop over to my town and order from her, free of charge of course. o u o v

Unfortunately im heading to sleep ;;
I dont think they stay around either so? Rip
Ty tho!!!

Unfortunately im heading to sleep ;;
I dont think they stay around either so? Rip
Ty tho!!!

Oh that's alright, give me a poke tomorrow if you're around and I'll invite her again. I should be lingering for most for most of the day.

I have wendells painting cabin low table gorgeous stool and popcorn machine

8tbt for all of them?

I have wendells painting cabin low table gorgeous stool and popcorn machine

8tbt for all of them?

im brbing to grab a drink from a place and then ill be back
but if youre good on waiting i'd say? 15mins then this sounds good to me~

im brbing to grab a drink from a place and then ill be back
but if youre good on waiting i'd say? 15mins then this sounds good to me~

Yeah I can wait just shoot me a vm when you're ready ^^

I can order about 8 of the items for you, and then I can also give some shrubs and flowers :)

I can give 6 of the shrubs, 3 orange roses, 3 purples roses, 1 black rose, and I can also give you perfect pears and peaches for free if you need ^^

I have the following!

Afternoon tea set 5 tbt
air conditioner 2 tbt
box corner sofa 2 tbt
box sofa 2 tbt
fancy frame 2 tbt
flower display case 5 tbt
kagamimochi 3 tbt
paper lantern 2 tbt
Retro Stereo 2 tbt

(all orderables 1 tbt not 2 tbt now)

Last edited:
I can give 6 of the shrubs, 3 orange roses, 3 purples roses, 1 black rose, and I can also give you perfect pears and peaches for free if you need ^^

that sounds perfect! does 40tbt sound good to you?

I have the following!

Afternoon tea set 5 tbt
air conditioner 2 tbt
box corner sofa 2 tbt
box sofa 2 tbt
fancy frame 2 tbt
flower display case 5 tbt
kagamimochi 3 tbt
paper lantern 2 tbt

im good on everything, buuut can we do 1tbt per timmy (orderable) item instead? and could you get two paper lanterns? :3c

that sounds perfect! does 40tbt sound good to you?

im good on everything, buuut can we do 1tbt per timmy (orderable) item instead? and could you get two paper lanterns? :3c

That's fine! Do you mind picking up the items? I'm like 2 visitors away from my train station upgrade~
& I'll just have to order you a second lantern so about 5ish minutes!

That's fine! Do you mind picking up the items? I'm like 2 visitors away from my train station upgrade~
& I'll just have to order you a second lantern so about 5ish minutes!

sounds good doing a trade w someone from earlier rn so thats the perfect timing!

sounds good doing a trade w someone from earlier rn so thats the perfect timing!

Just found out I have a retro stereo on hand, would you like me to add it to your order? o:

Back