• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need your guys help...

Greninja

Bells
New Leaf Token
Pikachu Easter Egg
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Sorry if this is more of a blog post but I need all your guys help. To start off these past couple of days have been really terrible I'm having so many problems at home specifically with my dad. Just one day out of no where he has become depressed and his anxiety has taken him over so he has just been very secluded since Monday he's just no himself anymore and I can see it and it hurts me and my mom we just don't know what to say or how act around him. My mom has been taking home to doctors appointments and to a psychiatrist and yesterday when he came back he seemed like himself for a short while then he went back to being secluded again. It just hurts that out of no where his anxiety took over him and we don't know why and we don't want to confront him and trigger his anxiety more. I just need your guys help with how to help him it devastates me seeing him like this because I've never seen him like this before. I wish I had someone to talk to about this but I don't which hurts me more. I probably won't see any responds until tomorrow since its late for me. Thanks for reading this long post about my life.

Hello, im sorry everything seems really tough at the moment :< but I'm not sure how you are going to figure out whats wrong unless you do talk to him, but you don't have to be direct, just go to him and say something like "dad, know me and mom both love you, and know if anything is bothering you, we are here for you if you ever want to talk to us" or even write him a note if that would help.

I'm a very open person so i will be here if you need someone to talk to, and if it makes you feel any better i know how it feels in a way, my mom passed away in September of 2015, and my Dad passed away on the 4th of this month, now i wasnt ever really close to my dad so it didnt hurt me as much as when my mom passed away cause i lived with her until i moved out, but im only 23 and both of my parents are gone, and when my mom passed away im the one who found her lifeless in her bed. What made it even more devistating was that my youngest brother was only 9 and he has severe Autism and doesnt understand the concept that people die and dont come back, so to him it was like out mom just vanished from his life, our mom left behind me and my now 11 year old brother and 16 year old brother and their dad, which was my step father, and when we had my 16 year old brother come visit us for the summer last year i got a call from the police station back in Oklahoma where i used to live (i now live in Tennessee) they told me my step father was in the hospital for making suicidal remarks and they had my youngest brother at the station with them and told me if no one could come get him they where going to hand him over to child services and i begged and pleaded to the police to call all these people cause i knew someone would come get him.

Everything is fine now but i know what its like to be afraid when it concearns your family, stay strong and know even a stranger like me cares.

Last edited:
Back