• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Ores and a few pre-update unorderables!

Rochelle

Mayor of Fables
Bells
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (198) +
Hi guys!

Looking to buy a few ores and nuggets from someone with a few extra! I'm looking for:
3x Gold Nuggets
4x Silver Nuggets
Multiple Amethyst Ore
Multiple Sapphire Ore
Multiple Ruby Ore
Multiple Emerald Ore

I'm also looking for a couple of pre-update unorderables that I need for my villager homes! They are:
Coffee Cup
Lily Record Player
Flower Bouquet
Pansy Table

Thanks for looking and happy trading :lemon:

Last edited:
If you have any fruits such as lemon, persimmons, apple and cherries, i can trade for those!

Sounds like a deal! I can trade in 10 mins. Yours or mine?

Perfect! My town will be fine :) I'll add you now and open the gates when you're ready :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do you need any other of the basic fruits to make up for my lack of persimmons?! :)

Last edited:
Perfect! My town will be fine :) I'll add you now and open the gates when you're ready :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do you need any other of the basic fruits to make up for my lack of persimmons?! :)

Coconuts and bananas actually would be great! Sure im getting the items now

Also so you need any other of the basic fruits to make up for my lack of persimmons?! :)

Oh I've only got bananas on my island haha, just started planting on my beach (finally!) but no bananas yet! I'll just pop over and grab some, gotta check the stock there anyway!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okie doke, gates are open :D

Do you need any more of anything?

Yep I'd still love some silver nuggets and all of the unorderable items I listed :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Off to bed for me! I'll check in again in the morning so please post of you have anything on my list :D

I have lots of ores! ^^" (But no gold sorry!)

Perfect, if I could get multiple of the four ore colours off you that would be amazing, say five of each colour? And 4 silver nuggets as well if you have them! What would you like for them :)

Hi! I've got ores, in a post just above this. Lol

here

Okay awesome, I'll pop over to your thread once I figure out how much extra I need!

Perfect, if I could get multiple of the four ore colours off you that would be amazing, say five of each colour? And 4 silver nuggets as well if you have them! What would you like for them :)

Okay awesome, I'll pop over to your thread once I figure out how much extra I need!

1 tbt per ore?

Back