• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Designs

boujee

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (200) +
99734.png

Feelin a bit generous and decided to give some designs I brought and give them away for free, cause why not. Hopefully they'll go to a better owner because I ain't the one jaja. But here's the catch, the first person to comment is not guaranteed, I want a lil description or paragraph in why you want the character and what'll do with them. It doesn't have to be well thought out or some type of master piece, but at least put some effort into it so I know you won't be just like me[getting characters in the moment and leaving them to rot in my folder]. There's no deadline, I'll just pick whoever and announce it. When you do get the character, please don't resell them, just give them to someone else as a gift. You can also write for more than one.

First Wave;
on_hold_by_barbae-dat716b.png
this is for all, not just one]
01_by_barbae-daut445.png
there's two of them, you can write for both of them or just one, one has long hair while the other has short
1847042_eoesypfwjtieulg_1__by_barbae-daut420.gif
00_by_barbae-daut449.png
image_by_zujina-da1b7sl.png

Last edited:
Can I please have the 3rd one? First impression: "She's literally a human form of Jingle!" I'd love her because I love pink (as you can tell!), and I've always been close to cats, my first pet was a kitten named Jingle! Which brings my to my last reason, whenever I hear bells like the ones she had, I'm reminded of her high-pitched squeak and the collar on your OC looks like one she used to have! She also looks very fancy with her bow and makeup, and I am obsessed with the glitter on her. If I get to keep her, I'll name her Jingle and the story world be how she was once my cat and came back as a human. Rest in peace, my lovely little piece of heaven~

Last edited:
//I've updated the story a bit

Here's a quick little description for her:

Viorella grew up in an old abandoned house in the countryside all alone. She enjoys talking to the ghosts and spirits that live in the house with her. Viorella is an excellent chess player and is very observant, thoughtful, careful, and helpful. She never knew her parents, and lived most of her life never knowing they've even existed. When she grows older, she wants to explore the world and meet other people and also find her true parents. She may be a bit awkward and quirky having not known people, but she is very outgoing (maybe to a fault) and enjoys making friends. She doesn't like to talk about her past, it is a very sentimental topic for her and she usually dances around the subject when the topic comes up. Viorella likes to wear clothes that reflects her past lifestyle. She also has an inability to sleep.

So um if I get to keep her I'd love to build up on that story~ thank you! c:

Last edited:
yup

- - - Post Merge - - -

not guarantee but if you write something for her, I'll put it in consideration /winku

Yes, I just edited it. I'm sorry, I saw free, and it showed that 5 users were browsing the thread, so I just asked. I wrote about her now!

I'll like the three blind mice please!

Here's a description:
The 3 are sisters who live in a old abandon church and is owned by a priest, instead of being killed by said priest he keeps them as pets and the 3 help him out around the church. During an accident, the 3 became blind and is now using their owner to get around the place. (I'll write more if I get them c':

Last edited:
the third one is very cute! here's what came to mind when i saw her:

she's an YouTube personality, who produces vlogs and original music and is known be be friendly and nice, but is quite distant in reality. there's no reason for her to feel off- she grew up in a good household and had good opportunities, and get she feels like something is missing or not quite right. i would expand on this more, but it's almost 2 am here haha
thanks for considering!

I'm interested in the first one!!

I have this OC here called Kouki, and he's just joined a VR MMORPG. He's an ignorant and stubborn brat, and has no idea when he gets out of line or even doing anything in general (e.g. running into battle with a very nice sword but wearing the lowest class of armour in the game). I'd make the girl his travel companion - probably the necromancer class; the girl would be almost a little sister to him that banters with him, who scolds/slaps him when necessary. She'd be sassy, snarky, bold and blunt - but still keeps an eye out for the team members. She'd also have a sadistic sense of humor and wouldn't hesitate to share her imaginations of ❤ ways to torture love ❤ her fellow teammate (Kouki) with the rest of the crew.

2nd one

A girl who once loved the color pink so much that one day she swore she saw a pink kitten. She touched the kitten and turned into a cotton candy neko.. uhh thats all I got lol

I want the kitty nurse! Her story: She is a special Pokemon who works with Nurse Joy to heal other Pokemon. Whenever her patients are stressed, she rubs against them with her soft fur and makes them feel better. :)

added 3 more designs
note, once you get the design, I'll pm you the design/art credit
you can also change their name, so when you're referring to a specific character in the post feel free to give them a name and everything

First design write:
Shere would definitely be best friends with my other OC Kiyon. Their personalities match and they would both enjoy playing pranks on people. As a ghoul she gets to float around everyone and steal their hats and other such things. She loves pulling pranks and is a little troublemaker. Her favorite holiday is April Fools because she can get away with anything she wants! Together with Kiyon, they will terrorize the neighborhood with their pranks but it's all fun and games. My other OC, Syl will likely be a target to most of these pranks and will occasionally scold the two when she's had enough. Shere definitely can't stay still in one place for too long because she's always looking for new and intersting things. She frequently disappears off to random places on a whim. These trips can last a few weeks, and she comes back usually when everyone starts missing her and her pranks! She always comes back to loving arms and she usually brings back souvenirs from wherever she decided to go.

Last edited:
I would love the beautiful one with meanie in the signature. I LOVE HER HAIR AND EYES AND BOW AND OMG All the art I ever receive I do display in our art room with the proper name and credit. May sound silly but I am obsessed! I love that style and encourage other artists to try it out and commission them on DEVIANTART AND TBT here :) can you imagine punkspace doing her? her style with her colors and hair and galaxy designs I would just die!

Thank you for even doing this and giving designs away art is so hard and takes time and its amazing how much artwork is collected! you are wonderful <3

I would love the beautiful one with meanie in the signature. I LOVE HER HAIR AND EYES AND BOW AND OMG All the art I ever receive I do display in our art room with the proper name and credit. May sound silly but I am obsessed! I love that style and encourage other artists to try it out and commission them on DEVIANTART AND TBT here :) can you imagine punkspace doing her? her style with her colors and hair and galaxy designs I would just die!

Thank you for even doing this and giving designs away art is so hard and takes time and its amazing how much artwork is collected! you are wonderful <3

lol aw

moon girl write:

I would first name her Stella, taking after her shirt and love for astrology. She gets along with my OC Miro and together they traverse through space and visit all the stars. When she isn't out exploring in space she likes studying it, or just relaxing with a nice cup of mint tea. Her hobbies include baking sweets and dancing. There's nothing that makes her happier than watching stars and watching her friends' smiles as they enjoy munching on her sweets. She wants to get a pet but with all her traveling she is afraid of not being able to be with them often to care for them. If she could get a pet, she would definitely want to get a snake, maybe a ball python. She isn't quite sure why, but she really thinks they're cute. Her favorite season is the winter because it's when everyone she knows and loves gets together. It's also when she gets to wear all her sweaters and fuzzy socks. Stella is always worrying about her friends, and is the first one they go to for advice. She's the shoulder to cry on and you can count on her for good advice.

Oh my gosh! You're giving Dolly away?! :O I remember asking about her on DA a few months back but I didn't have enough points, so I would love this opportunity to own her! c: I don't really have a detailed backstory planned out for her yet, so all I can say is that I have been admiring her for months and that owning her would be like a dream come true, lol. I really love her pastel goth kinda vibe, and I think I would have a lot of fun drawing her. c: I've adopted two characters from you before and I've bought quite a few pieces of art between the two of them, so I promise she would have a good home as well because I am not someone who neglects my OCs. Anyway, thanks for your consideration and for offering to give some of your characters away. c:

i'm interested in the 8th one and here is why: (i'm not gonna be super fancy or anything, just gonna put down my thoughts)

i'm a simple aesthetic person, with one goal: to obtain aesthetic artwork for my aesthetic ocs. **** i sound hella bad rn but let's continue. i like her art style, and her clothes, like i'd legit wear her clothes if i could. the color palette that she has is also gorgeous, they're pastel and all cool and crap, it's beautiful. she looks rebellious, like she'd be the one to write "kick me" and tape it onto a teacher's back or something even though that joke is outdated as hell, but she wouldn't give two ****s about what people think, ya know? the moon also symbolizes & sums her up really well: we don't know a ton about space, we really don't. although we know less on our own earth's ocean (still hoping some kind of mystical dragon lives down there smh), i believe space is really what we need to spend our time on. as far as we know, it's infinite, and huge. we are only a few specks compared to the giant abyss that is "space." can you imagine all those other galaxies out there, maybe another one similar to ours, or even mighty different, but we all have the same goal: to survive. i know that sounds hella cheesy, but it's true. we all want to survive. and that is enough to make me feel connected to space, and that keeps me grounded on earth. it's easy to get lost in the fact we are only tiny, tiny specks and we don't matter. it's harder to ground yourself down and to think about it, so deeply, that you don't feel like you're floating away at all. that's what the character really symbolizes to me, just the similarity of being so deep, but so close to the core. i sort of rambled on about space and ****, but that's what she means to me.

i'll use her as an oc for art, buy art of her, and just do the doo dad that i do with my other ocs: try to get artist's to draw them at very low prices aye sorry no i pay the correct price. i also keep my oc collection low (to some extent lol) so i can equally use all of them. she's really pretty in general, so i might use some of her art as profile pictures for other websites. but the thing is i usually don't want a lot of ocs, i need to either like their design, or feel connected to them in some way. she ultimately reminds me of space, which ultimately reminds me that i have a story to write but i don't want to write it my bad. but i think she'll be a good rock to remind me to stand on the ground sometimes, and wiggle my feet in the grass. not to go off into space and engulf myself into thinking too hard. and she might be the stop of my spending spree (or the balloon who knows). but yeah, thank you for reading and considering. just had to ramble for a sec. and if she's already gone, oh well, i have a beginning to a new story i should probably get to writing.

thanks pal appreciate you taking your time to read good night love you bye signing out

Back