• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Amiibo cards?!

nevermind019283

Bells
Ok so again this is me ranting on about villagers but where's the best place to buy the cards and is the pack randomly assorted with random villagers or can you buy just one individual villager card somewhere?

Packs are about $5.99 in the US and come with 5 villagers and one special NPC card. You can also buy individual cards on ebay or Amazon, but more popular villagers will cost a lot. I only find them at Walmart, and stock is pretty limited to series 1 and barely series 2.

You can buy individuals on ebay/amazon. It's really hard to find cards of sets 1-4 anywhere in a store, so buying them online is pretty much the way to go. Sometimes you can find good deals on ebay, but it takes a bit of digging. If you want to buy them in a brand new pack instead of individuals, I'd go with Amazon, esp. if you or a friend has Amazon prime.

For welcome amiibo cards, you can probably find them at gamestop/best buy/walmart right now and they go for ~$6 a pack.

If you do decide to buy packs of cards and get villagers that you don't want/aren't interested in, trading cards is also a possibility. There's a sub-forum right here on The Bell Tree devoted to trading amiibo cards (Animal Crossing amiibo Card Post Office), as well as other websites with active trading communities. Personally, I've had decent luck purchasing a few packs of cards, then trading cards to get the villagers I want.

Last edited:
Yeah trading cards is a good option. I traded a duplicate Julian card for Marshal. I also got Lolly, Stitches, Rosie, and Diana through trades. It is a good way to get otherwise sought out cards.

Oooh glad to know that exists. Is there anywhere that can tell you what's in each pack?

Packs are random. If you buy off ebay/trade for free on trade boards like the one on here, you'll be trading or buying individual, known cards.

Be sure to check eBay on your favorite villagers. I sniped a marshal card for 2.99 and lucky for 3.00 with a monster hunter set on the character! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I can't seem to scope or find any good deals on Julian merengue marshal and ankha anymore..

Ok cool! Thanks everyone! Maybe I should just gamble it and buy like 1 of each pack no biggie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's not a bad idea. I really want June or Flora for my tropical town I just have a feelin they are gonna be spendy.

Ok cool! Thanks everyone! Maybe I should just gamble it and buy like 1 of each pack no biggie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's not a bad idea. I really want June or Flora for my tropical town I just have a feelin they are gonna be spendy.

I have an extra June card. If you ever get duplicates I can help you with trading!

Back