• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌸🌲🌷🍃Lily's Shop of Everything🍃🌷🌲🌸 (Hybrids / Gardening / Rare & DLC items)

Hello! I know you are restocking, but whenever you have any I am looking for any/all pink hybrids and also the blue :) If you PM/VM me I will respond asap for them :)

Don't you worry - I'll have more very soon! I can reserve them for you if you'd like? :) x

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually have 3! Would you like the third one as well? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perfect! Let me add you and prepare all the hydrangeas for you. Once I receive the tbt, I'll let you know and open the gate! ^-^

Sorry for the late reply! Yes that would be great if you could reserve them, I need as many as you can get haha!

Hello! I know you are restocking, but whenever you have any I am looking for any/all pink hybrids and also the blue :) If you PM/VM me I will respond asap for them :)

Hi! :) I'm breeding some pink carnations, pink cosmos, pink roses, pink lillies, and blue roses at the moment! I'll let you know when I have some ready! How many would you need minimum lovely? x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the late reply! Yes that would be great if you could reserve them, I need as many as you can get haha!

No worries! I'll have them reserved for you lovely :) Would you like me to let you know everytime I have 10 of each ready? Or would you rather have more at once? x

Hi! :) I'm breeding some pink carnations, pink cosmos, pink roses, pink lillies, and blue roses at the moment! I'll let you know when I have some ready! How many would you need minimum lovely? x

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries! I'll have them reserved for you lovely :) Would you like me to let you know everytime I have 10 of each ready? Or would you rather have more at once? x

Every time you have 10 of each would be perfect! Thank you so much <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, I would love 2 of each, and in particular blue roses I would like 4. Of course if you have more I would buy them all but I don't want to hold up the queue ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, I would love 2 of each, and in particular blue roses I would like 4. Of course if you have more I would buy them all but I don't want to hold up the queue ^_^

Hi there! I've updated the list if you'd like to take a look :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Every time you have 10 of each would be perfect! Thank you so much <3

Hi again! I struggled getting a hold of pink hydrangeas so I only have 9, however I do have 20 blue hydrangeas available if you'd like! :) xx

YES
I would like all your hydrangeas please! I'm afraid I can't pick them up right now, I'm currently plot-resetting >~< If you would be able to reserve them that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for letting me know~

YES
I would like all your hydrangeas please! I'm afraid I can't pick them up right now, I'm currently plot-resetting >~< If you would be able to reserve them that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for letting me know~

Of course! Reserved it is :) Shoot me a message when you'd like to pick them up lovely :3 <3

Could I have all of your Axes please? From my point in time there's 9 Axes, therefore 9 tbt :)
V all the info you need is down below in "Town Data", second section.

Could I have all of your Axes please? From my point in time there's 9 Axes, therefore 9 tbt :)
V all the info you need is down below in "Town Data", second section.

Yes of course! I actually have 10 now if you'd like? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I get 10 saplings and 10 cedar saplings?

Absolutely! That will be 40 tbt in total :) Once I receive the tbt, I'll open my gates and you can come pick up everything at the train station! ^-^

Back