• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell help

Crowe F.

Bells
It's okay to think I am lazy because I am but I was wondering if any kind individual would we willing to give me a good amount of bells if they have a surplus as going to the island is getting boring.

Thanks in advance :p.

Selling btb is a very fast way to get lots of gold. ^^ Just stick around and chat a bit and sure enough you'll have tons of it.

The good thing about being active here on this forum is that you'll earn forum currency every time you post, you can see your bell count underneath your username. Those can be exchanged here for in-game bells from other players, and I think the current going rate is 200,000 in-game bells per 1 TBT bell. If you'd rather not grind beetles on the island, then I'd encourage being active here and simply earning bells via posting. Why not try the stalk market too? There are plenty of users here who share high turnip prices, and it's an effortless way of earning bells.

Either way, you could try posting in Re-Tail but I'm not sure how kindly people might take to asking for free stuff.

Back