• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey buds

saffronsprout

seedling
Bells
Hello! I was a (relatively inactive) member of this forum months ago, then went on an ac hiatus, and started a new town today & decided to return (w/ a different username ofc).

I am re-joining this cute little community in the hopes of helping out others on their town development journeys and meeting other mayors. I really just want to offer support to people in their quests for various items or villagers. For example I recently received the Sanrio cards in the mail, and seeing as they are a bit hard to obtain I thought it would be nice to do some give-aways/have people request items. I have a deep love for this game as well as being kind and generous to others, so I thought "why not combine the two?". Looking forward to the possibility of improving the quality of people's game as well as just meeting chill players.

:blush:

Welcome back! :) I'm sure lots of people will appreciate your generosity. I hope you have a wonderful time and make lots of friends!

Back