• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

drawing fullbody simple mayors and acnl villagers for 150 tbt!

RainyCat

# 1 Pango fan
Bells
Tasty Cake
Yellow Tulip
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (23) +
QuickAttack.jpg
New Canvasdd.jpg
New Canvasfd.jpg

I'm new to this lol so heres some stuff I've drawn

it will be full color, can add shading; plus 20 tbt for shading

I will do it in a chibi style similar to the acnl style

I'm confusing myself so I shall just make a small chart below:

what I can draw:

fullbody (150 tbt flat color or 170 tbt with shading)

headshot (90 tbt flat color or 100 with shading)

as I am but a amateur 16 year old artist I cannot draw: alligators, complex mayor/villager characters, anteaters, birds of any kind, hippos, rhinos and tigers. the muzzles and or feet...claws....or whatever are probably going to turn out funky looking if I try lol. and if your mayor is wearing a fancy ruffled dress I probably cant replicate that ^.^'

I reduced the prices that people said I should charge bc all these things I cant draw ^w^'

two slots as of now!

Hey. Can you do my mayor?

HNI_0086.JPG

I'd prefer the Full Body style. And can you make him stand up? Thanks.

My mayor is wearing sandals, so... Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi! Could you do my mayor? Here are some refs:
Mr7h8ll.jpg
3GRZ5pu.jpg
Pink Dollhouse Dress, Ballet Shoes w/ white socks, Thick Glasses, Pink Hair w/ the Bridal Veil, and brown eyes.

170 TBT for shaded fullbody correct? (I'll make it 200 lol) Draw in any pose you want ^^

Thanks for considering! c:

Last edited:
I'd love to have one, your drawings are beautiful!
here's my mayors:
Ariane
Edith
feel free to choose whichever mayor and outfit you feel most comfortable drawing :)
I'd like a fullbody style, with shading, for 170tbt :)

thank you for considering ♥

These are nice! Your art is cute ☆

Last edited:
Could I get a fullbody shaded of him? I prefer anthro but feral is fine too. c:

Thanks for considering!

I know you said just the first two requests, buuuuut ... would you consider my request ... pretty please with sugar on it?? ❤❤❤
My Mayor BlueHour and Harve ... I will pay you 400 TBTs (dangles bells tantalizingly under nose) :rolleyes:
I would like to buy art of Mayor BlueHour (my adorable new Mayor of my latest town, Twilight)
He wears a red Kintaro wig, huge shades - (red sunglasses), Samurai pants and suit, lace up boots ... I know, I know! ... but I think he looks adorable! ❤️ ... and I would like him posed with Harvey ... Haaaarrve :rolleyes:
I could probably draw them myself but I am looking for some artistic input ... I will pay for your art with TBTs (not RLC)
They don't have to be in the poses shown ... but costume details please ❤️
Picture Reference:
qz40g2.jpg

adding a reference picture for Harvey in his bad weather clothing :rolleyes:

2lry20.jpg

2renyas.jpg

I'm sorry guys these might be a day or two late many things happened and i'm kinda stressed rn D: I promise i'll finish it soon.

ok, by end of tomorrow at the latest, I had school today and will tommrow and a appointment at doctors today but will try to work on it, sketch is done. Will try to finish lines and color and shading asap!

oh lordy I cant really see the fine details like whats on the sandals and is that a belt and what are those, roses and if so how many DX do you guys have any other refs like predrawn art I don't want to get anything wrong

oh lordy I cant really see the fine details like whats on the sandals and is that a belt and what are those, roses and if so how many DX do you guys have any other refs like predrawn art I don't want to get anything wrong
Are you talking about me? I got some art that my mayor previously gotten to you.

mayor_anthony_for_paperboy012305_by_samansu-das0toi.jpgPaperboy mayor.jpgvxf.jpg

Does that help in any way? If it doesn't, I tried my best.

darn it I forgot totally! just please give me a few more days I bit off more than I could chew on facebook I promised a girl i'd do a pony adopt breeding chart and now must draw and color about 7 ponies asap I'm overwhelmed

Can you draw her please? Fullbody with shading?

That is, if you're not too overwhelmed. :>

Last edited:
Back