• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Stuff... Rares .... I dunno, I dun care

Are the red hibiscuses available? I'll pay 3,000,000 for them all

My apologies, fresh out. I have two yellow hibiscus in my closets I'm pretty sure. I can go to the island and look, and have my siblings look as well. I TT a lot so I tend to have those often because I love bushes .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

297k for all of your red hibiscus starts?

Same as above

- - - Post Merge - - -

600K for the Midna's Mask, Yellow Pikmin and Gold Clock?

That's too high, let's make it 500k, mkay? ;) We might have issues trading due to your time posting. I'm available from 9am-9pm EAST ... Your post was at 11pm something and my wifi kicks off then. Rip.

To those that wanted hibiscus, I can get you unlimited yellow ones. I just have to get medals and go back and forth from the island.
Sooooooo... Yeah.

Sloppy wall

And all or extra of what I listened below if still available. I will buy it all.
Tweeter ALL
Bubble wand ALL
Red hibiscus start x9 ALL
Perfect fruits ALL types you have.

I will pay you 10,000,000 bells.

AlienAlienLost

Sloppy wall

And all or extra of what I listened below if still available. I will buy it all.
Tweeter ALL
Bubble wand ALL
Red hibiscus start x9 ALL
Perfect fruits ALL types you have.

I will pay you 10,000,000 bells.

AlienAlienLost

I can get you x9 y hibiscus, I ran out of red.
I think I have one tweeter, out of bubble wands.
I have some perfect apples x9, perfect oranges x3, perfect pears x18, perfect cherries x9
I can get you tons of y hibiscus RN, I'm at the island working for medals to buy tons. I can get you 15 y hibiscus? Would that be enough for now?
You'll have to give me some time since I'm at the island as I mentioned but if you're okay with what I've listed above then it's a deal.

Fine but I don't want the yellow ones. It's ok. when you have red ones let me know. Just give me the rest of what you said for 10,000,000. I feel like spending today.

black wet suit, cardboard table, flour, large bookshelf, perfect apples (all) for 297k?

Last edited:
Love tester
Flour
Prince's pic
Rare mushrooms x2
Round Mushroom x4
12 y. Hibiscus starts
for 250kigb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love tester
Flour
Prince's pic
Rare mushrooms x2
Round Mushroom x4
all y. Hibiscus starts
for 250k igb?

I haven't been on in so long, but when I get back to this, you'll all get what you ordered as long as I have it

Back