Selling Stuff... Rares .... I dunno, I dun care

Are the red hibiscuses available? I'll pay 3,000,000 for them all

My apologies, fresh out. I have two yellow hibiscus in my closets I'm pretty sure. I can go to the island and look, and have my siblings look as well. I TT a lot so I tend to have those often because I love bushes .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

297k for all of your red hibiscus starts?

Same as above

- - - Post Merge - - -

600K for the Midna's Mask, Yellow Pikmin and Gold Clock?

That's too high, let's make it 500k, mkay? ;) We might have issues trading due to your time posting. I'm available from 9am-9pm EAST ... Your post was at 11pm something and my wifi kicks off then. Rip.

To those that wanted hibiscus, I can get you unlimited yellow ones. I just have to get medals and go back and forth from the island.
Sooooooo... Yeah.

Sloppy wall

And all or extra of what I listened below if still available. I will buy it all.
Tweeter ALL
Bubble wand ALL
Red hibiscus start x9 ALL
Perfect fruits ALL types you have.

I will pay you 10,000,000 bells.

AlienAlienLost

Sloppy wall

And all or extra of what I listened below if still available. I will buy it all.
Tweeter ALL
Bubble wand ALL
Red hibiscus start x9 ALL
Perfect fruits ALL types you have.

I will pay you 10,000,000 bells.

AlienAlienLost

I can get you x9 y hibiscus, I ran out of red.
I think I have one tweeter, out of bubble wands.
I have some perfect apples x9, perfect oranges x3, perfect pears x18, perfect cherries x9
I can get you tons of y hibiscus RN, I'm at the island working for medals to buy tons. I can get you 15 y hibiscus? Would that be enough for now?
You'll have to give me some time since I'm at the island as I mentioned but if you're okay with what I've listed above then it's a deal.

Fine but I don't want the yellow ones. It's ok. when you have red ones let me know. Just give me the rest of what you said for 10,000,000. I feel like spending today.

black wet suit, cardboard table, flour, large bookshelf, perfect apples (all) for 297k?

Last edited:
Love tester
Flour
Prince's pic
Rare mushrooms x2
Round Mushroom x4
12 y. Hibiscus starts
for 250kigb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love tester
Flour
Prince's pic
Rare mushrooms x2
Round Mushroom x4
all y. Hibiscus starts
for 250k igb?

I haven't been on in so long, but when I get back to this, you'll all get what you ordered as long as I have it

Back