• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is it just me or doe everyone....

Oh gosh, I'm the same so I have no advice. Finding the snowballs is a challenge on its own! I read the bottom one should be as big as your body, and the top one as big as your head, but I dunno about that...

Build them before 5pm so the snowball doesn't go into the river, tree, PWP or over the cliff.
Tip save/continue before you put the head on the snowperson. Wrong size leave the game without saving and try again.
Use the dirt and event plaza to make the snowballs smaller. I have 3 opened areas that I use to build my snowperson.

It took a lot of tries before I finally made a perfect snowboy. It clicked when I made one and was able to complete all the sets.
After 8 snowboy sets I make them for town decoration only. One snowperson in town is enough.

i don't find it hard to build them but it's kinda hard to find them. then again i don't bother because i don't care for the reward

I roll the snowman... butt until it's about the same size as my mayor and then for the head I do to her chin. It usually works ^^I don't find it a big deal when I accidentally make a snow boy or snow woman

I roll the snowman... butt until it's about the same size as my mayor and then for the head I do to her chin. It usually works ^^I don't find it a big deal when I accidentally make a snow boy or snow woman

The snowman is the easiest one to build correctly for some reason. You really have to try to screw it up to fail. Once I tried to screw it up for the snowtyke and it still was happy. After that, I built it with an extremely tiny head to ensure failure. The snowboy on the other hand is a lot more picky and you have to get it just right to be successful.

I'm absolutely awful at it. Successfully built one snowman, snowmam, and a lot of snowboy's who keep complaining about how terrible they look. I cannot get them right.

I've made the snowman, snowboy and and snowmam.

It depends of the snowball size while rolling.

But I can't discard the bingo card now that the snowman melted away.

Last year I had trouble making a perfect Snowtyke. I always messed up the balance or accidentally made Snowmam. This year I haven't made too many snowmen because I don't have much space to put them together but for some reason my snowballs have been exploding randomly when I'm working on another one. I guess a dung beetle must've spawned and rolled the snowball into a rock or something, that's the only explanation I can think of.

But yeah, Snowboys are hard for me to get right too.

I tried to make the whole family for the snowtyke but instead of making the last one, the snowmam, i made a snowboy again by mistake D;

what does the snowtyke give you if you build his whole family? i always get it wrong!

Here's a visual guide, hope it helps you.
tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o1_400.png
tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o2_r1_400.png
tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o3_400.png
tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o4_400.png

Almost the whole month of December passed and i couldn't build not 1 perfect snowman...

i actually have no problem building perfect snowmen. It's finding the dang snowballs thats difficult. :mad:

I can pretty consistently get perfect and whichever snowperson I want with everyone but Snowboy. But man, Snowboy. I managed to get the matryoshka set from Snowtyke and that Snowboy STILL didn't think I was good enough for an item.

Which stinks, because I don't care much for the Sports set and the Ice one's okay, but I really like the Snowman series.

my town has a lot of dirt paths and A LOT of trees + not a lot of room to make snowmen... so I find it extremely difficult. Sometimes I can't even roll my snowball to where I want because it just becomes too small or crashes into something :mad:

Back