• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, the mall.

fortunately we men have the superpower of opening the mall door, reaching inside and grabbing what we need and then getting the hell out of there...
:cool:

*Looks back on my 3-day shopping trip with my mom 2 weeks ago* Yeah you tell those women...... ha ha....

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that the raffle drawing and subsequent announcement are going to be a bit delayed tonight. I've been wrangled into going to the mall with a friend for some last-minute Christmas shopping, and if I know my local mall like I think I do it's probably going to be a lengthy endeavor. The tickets will still roll over right at 7pm, but expect the announcement somewhere around 9-10pm EST. In the meantime, do a few lucky chants or eat a bowl of Lucky Charms.

We totes understand girl, have fun! No need to stress during the holidays c;

last-minute Christmas shopping? It's not even 24th yet!!! I didn't even start thinking about it.

I think my December 19th ticket was the 5th. For some reason I have high hopes for my low numbered tickets, but it could just end up being my downfall instead lmao.

My ticket was an earlier one as well. Good luck everyone.

ugh, the mall.

fortunately we men have the superpower of opening the mall door, reaching inside and grabbing what we need and then getting the hell out of there...

Yeah I don't understand that like I'll go into a store with that mindset and then I see something and I'm like "oh look that's cool" and I'll stand there for 15 mins wondering if I should buy it and then I see something else and do that same thing and then I wander the store contemplating buying it when I really have other things that I need.

ugh, the mall.

My super power is : online shopping. Or sending somebody else for me...:p

Oooo Oblivia is having a gurrlz night out with her closes bffs ever, like omg girl have fun like totes!

Hey guys. I finally have one! I just hope nobody took this one, I want to make sure i'm the only user to have one.

christmas2016-12DaysOfCollectibles.png

I've survived the holiday crowds and have just drawn our 5th raffle winner. Congratulations to Dawnpiplup. I hope you've had your eye on a Yoshi Egg, because you have one coming your way. :blush:

236 tickets were sold this time around. Keep crossing those fingers and I'll be back tomorrow to announce our next winner and Santa Claus the heck out of their inventory.

LOL I THINK THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY Dawnpiplup, not piplip. Congrats! c;

Looks who has a Yoshi Egg. Dawnpiplip does! Congrats, welcome to the egg crew.

I can haz 100 TBT modz? Adminz?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back