• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 10 million giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acornavenue

Bells
Switch
1192-7505-8618
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
94.7% (34) +
I am doing my second giveaway. I have rules PLEASE follow them or you will not be apart of this contest. As last time i will use random.org to pick the winner. Please be kind to others and to me after the winner is announced. I do not pick my favorite person.

RULES!
1. You have to do one of the following to be apart of this contest.
> Send in 10 TBT, ONCE. This is your entry as part of this contest.

2. Please don't send me 10 tbt everytime you submit a post, i will return it i only want it once but thank you :)
3. You are allowed to submit an entry 3 times per day. I suggest not to send it in one after the other. Send it in after someone else sends it but again its up to you.
4. Please be kind to others , make some friends and get along. Have fun!

CONTEST ENDS DECEMBER 9TH.

Prizes:
First Place 10 million bells.
Second Place 5 Million bells.
Third Place 1 Million bells.

WINNERS:
franzi
pinklolipop34
DeadlyKindness999

Right now I am trying to get 42,000 TBT so i can make a group and do these contests all the time and you guys can join and know and win things. You are more than welcome to help me and donate more TBT. what I have under my character is what I have now.

Last edited:
Finally! We're both on! Let me check if I have it, if not I can catalog it. You should come with the bells from the last raffle in which I got 3rd place~!

Entry! I have quite a few things on your wishlist, I can send one at a time, not really sure how to send items though but I'll VM!

Finally! We're both on! Let me check if I have it, if not I can catalog it. You should come with the bells from the last raffle in which I got 3rd place~!
i will be on all day just private message me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am no longer doing the gift thing it became too much. For this post on please sent in the TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back