• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bun's Garbodor Gallery

Your neighborhood plastic bag,
J0fo6Lh.gif

Oh My Goat~
What a creepy/cute lil boi.

I was waiting for the day that you would come onto this thread and ask for gardevoir. Gardevoir is lIFe

LOL it was 100% predictable I'd request her, it's fate xD And yes she is! ^.^ can't wait to see it (I love Gardevoir to death).

A smol turt
LFVSLch.gif

I'm not sure what to think of it? lol

SO CUTE WHAT
makes me miss diamond/pearl!! :')))
aw man i feel like drawing pokemon now look what u've done

SO CUTE WHAT
makes me miss diamond/pearl!! :')))
aw man i feel like drawing pokemon now look what u've done

xD smol turts are life
tbh though a turtwig in your style would be *circle "perfect" hand emoji*

Last edited:

-inhales-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao i'm so sorry but omg it looks so good end my entire existence

if i had room in my signature i'd totally use it and credit you but i don't ;-; but thank you a lot

if you still are open to suggestions.. maybe latias? she's my favorite legendary, lol, idk how anyone could dislike her. so cute i die every time

Last edited:
-inhales-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao i'm so sorry but omg it looks so good end my entire existence

if i had room in my signature i'd totally use it and credit you but i don't ;-; but thank you a lot

if you still are open to suggestions.. maybe latias? she's my favorite legendary, lol, idk how anyone could dislike her. so cute i die every time

omg I Liek LAtIAS TOO
I will try lmao

Back