• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm Kristine a new member and looking some active friends for fun chat and helps

Kristine015

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Yellow Candy
Red Rose
Chocolate Cake
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
The title basically sums it up. I'm very friendly and mostly on. I live in Belfast in UK time zone. When you add me expect me to be respectful of your town when I come visit and I certainly expect the same from my friends. We can chat and help each other out. Exchange opinions and all. Be online bestfriends if you want :) but yeah I'm guinuinly just looking for friends x

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here~

Hi, welcome to the forums! We could play together someday, but I am in the Eastern USA time zone. Feel free to add my friend code, and tell me so I can add yours!

Hi, welcome! :) I don't play regularly but we can certainly visit each others' towns whenever we both can, feel free to add me.

Glad to have you!

Back