Holiday Candy Cane 2020
New Horizons Token
Jingle
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (16) +
I'm only saving one of each flower. So if I only have 1 of that color it is no longer for giveaway.

All you need to do is just ask what flower you want. And I'll send it.

Last edited:
Good luck! I love them, but I already have too many Cosmos and Pansies :s

I'd like to buy 6 flowers from you, but I'd like ones with specific times. I'd like 2 red cosmos purchased at 5:15 on the 22nd, 2 white cosmos purchased at 5:17 on the 22, and 2 yellow cosmos purchased at 5:42 on the 22nd. Basically I'm just trying to get the colours in a certain order. XD Anyway, let me know if this is okay, and I'll send the TBT over. :)

May I know what's the timestamp of the flowers? I'd like to buy one white and one yellow. :)

Can I buy a yellow flower please?

Sending it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy 6 flowers from you, but I'd like ones with specific times. I'd like 2 red cosmos purchased at 5:15 on the 22nd, 2 white cosmos purchased at 5:17 on the 22, and 2 yellow cosmos purchased at 5:42 on the 22nd. Basically I'm just trying to get the colours in a certain order. XD Anyway, let me know if this is okay, and I'll send the TBT over. :)

I can give you the white and red ones don't have any of the timestamp you are looking for on the yellow ones sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I know what's the timestamp of the flowers? I'd like to buy one white and one yellow. :)

They're all in my shop Tab.

Sending it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the white and red ones don't have any of the timestamp you are looking for on the yellow ones sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're all in my shop Tab.

Oh, sorry. Maybe I'm not looking at the right place for the time stamps. XD I think in your shop you have a couple of yellow cosmos purchased at 6:21 on the 22nd. Could I please buy two of those ones? And I'll send TBT for the other flowers now.

Hi! I can't seem to see the date since you were the one who bought it yourself. I'm looking for dates 5-8-16 if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back