• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia A Game of Mafia - Endgame - Mafia wins!

Night Two​

Fleshybro was lynched, he was a Vanilla Townie

Jacob is replacing Discord

Last edited:
Welcome Jacob! Also rip Fleshy. I was on my way out so I didn't have time to check the thread before day ended. My reads have just been really sucky this game fml.

Oh wait, was today a MYLO situation??? Because after tonight we'll have 3 town and 2 mafia, which means D3 is really important if town wants to win.

Hi guys, glad to be in this game. It looks like a lot of you were in my newbie game so it's exciting to be playing alongside you now.
(This is just my introduction post so I don't look inactive)
It appears to be Night 2 already so I have about 20 pages to catch up on reading. I will reread the entire thread tomorrow and get a good feel on who is in, who got lynched, who was replaced, and stuff like that. I am hoping by this point I have enough experience to help lead town to victory (really rough start???).

tbh I will probably post all my thoughts like 2 minutes before night ends in case I die

Here is my mafia wiki page:
http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/Jacob

Came here late so I'll do the RQS questions now.

Have you played mafia before? If yes, do you prefer town or mafia? Ya I prefer mafia

How would you say you act under pressure? I get irritated IRL but in game it doesn't show that much

How much Pokemon GO have you played? (hype...idfk) I've never played

Sorry fleshy, you just played really scummy.

I don't think he did at all lmao

So right now the most sus person is improper for me...they wanted to lynch both me and Fleshy who are Town

But I'm really confused as to why they're being so obvious about it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also suspicious of Seroja as she's voted both Curry and Fleshy now o:

Hey everyone, Dolby is going to be gone the next 2 days so if you have a night action please send it to me and not him.

If I don't post day post on time then the game is paused until I do.

I don't think he did at all lmao

So right now the most sus person is improper for me...they wanted to lynch both me and Fleshy who are Town

But I'm really confused as to why they're being so obvious about it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also suspicious of Seroja as she's voted both Curry and Fleshy now o:

Why didn't you vote D2?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day 3 and we're down to 3 town, 2 mafia. Who we lynch today is very crucial because if we do NL we'll lose tonight. Right now I'm feeling dejected because my reads were terrible. I have to throw everything away and start fresh :/

Seeing as Crys was cop, I wonder if she were able to inspect anyone N1?

Ok now its MYLO so we need to have our thoughts together. If we lynch scum it'll be 2 v 1 tomorrow which usually results in a town win. What we need to do now is start really reading back on this thread. So far 4 people have died so there is gonna be patterns in the deaths. Analyzing possibilities of who killed who or who lead a lynch on who is very valuable information at a time like this.

It's still early in the day so we have some time, but if you decide to vote early on, don't you dare do it without reason. Don't go inactive as the day comes to an end. Don't vote no lynch.

To start off the day I will lay out my color coded reads.

Jacob
Seroja
Mogyay
Nightmares
Liamslash

I will be supplying reasoning as the day continues, however I can't write much at this moment. I read back on the thread hard but I would like to do so one more time. I don't have time as I am going to the waterpark with my family. (SORRY, I'LL POST THEM ASAP ; - ; )

even with five minutes to spare though you should have changed your vote. even if it wouldn't have changed anything if you truly thought you made the wrong choice you should have changed it otherwise it just looks like you wanted kirby to be lynched. i don't really know if you made an innocent mistake or not, it just looks really convenient for mafia i guess. i'm really unsure of where to place my vote right now, to me lani seems really scummy, i keep seeing people say that she always looks like that but i don't have much experience with her games, fleshy's reads were at least fairly articulate and original unlike lani's (why did you put fleshy as yellow then say he's a town lean?) you said you'd post the rest of your reads when you're up but i don't see any

Uhh because my opinion changed?? Wtf kinda reasoning is that lmao

Uhh because my opinion changed?? Wtf kinda reasoning is that lmao

no what kind of reasoning is that? if your opinion changed you still could have posted your reads with your different opinion.

and in regard to fleshy you posted his name in yellow and say he's a town lean in the same sentence so i doubt it changed that quickly. it might have been a mistake or something but i was just wondering (i see you didn't answer crys question either)

Nightmares said:
FleshyBro
He's pretty much town lean for me... I've been through the Tardis lynching thing, and I think I probably would have kept my vote on him if I'd been awake too, so that doesn't heavily imply they're scum to me o:

are you stressed for town or is it cause your mafia and you're really suspicious looking lol? and yes it is too stressy, i wasn't accusing you of anything i asked a simple question lol

also sorry fleshy and crys, i'm going to post reads later, i'm still working through everything and it's especially important i give this a lot of thought

no what kind of reasoning is that? if your opinion changed you still could have posted your reads with your different opinion.

and in regard to fleshy you posted his name in yellow and say he's a town lean in the same sentence so i doubt it changed that quickly. it might have been a mistake or something but i was just wondering (i see you didn't answer crys question either)

are you stressed for town or is it cause your mafia and you're really suspicious looking lol? and yes it is too stressy, i wasn't accusing you of anything i asked a simple question lol

also sorry fleshy and crys, i'm going to post reads later, i'm still working through everything and it's especially important i give this a lot of thought

OH my fault, I was way too stressy, sorry ;___;

I see what you mean now
Basically, I thought he was acting quite town apart from the Tardis lynch thing, so I put him as yellow...
Sorry xD

Alright now I've seen the votes and I am honestly torn about who is mafia.

While away, I've been thinking that Liam and Nightmares are townies and Jacob and Mog are mafia. But looking at the votes and recent posts I really don't know.

To be honest if they are really town, go ahead and lynch me I have no desire to fight alongside two towns who have been doing nothing but voting aimlessly the whole game. But if they are mafia then bravo you've managed to fool me by acting clueless the whole game. However, I'm still going to make a guess at who mafia team is because I'm very curious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realised something. Liam, may I know why you're voting for me? At least Nightmares actually said she's sus of me no matter how stupid her reason is. You've said absolutely nothing at all. Are you actually scum?

Also Nightmares, is it a habit of yours to not read the thread properly? I asked you a question. Why didn't you vote D2?

I will be expanding upon these reads now.
Jacob
Seroja
Mogyay
Nightmares
Liamslash

Jacob - That's me
Seroja - Seroja is a good player, probably the best player out of all of us. Reading back on the thread, she was probably one of the most helpful players thusfar. She posted a good amount and wrote all of her detailed thoughts (Which mafia generally tries to avoid). However, after reading her latest post(s) after getting 2 votes, I am not so sure.
The first scummy thought I had on her was based on alignment balance issues. Although I'd like to believe that Nightmares and Liam are both scum, the game would have been horribly balanced (IMO). Unless N e s s thought Nightmares was one of the more advanced players, the most probable scum team is Liamslash and Seroja.
(Now, I doubt N e s s even knew your playing level, he has been inactive for a long time. I am not sure he knew how good anyone playing this game was.)

After getting my first scummy feeling, I started to look into her last post more carefully.

Alright now I've seen the votes and I am honestly torn about who is mafia.

While away, I've been thinking that Liam and Nightmares are townies and Jacob and Mog are mafia. But looking at the votes and recent posts I really don't know.

To be honest if they are really town, go ahead and lynch me I have no desire to fight alongside two towns who have been doing nothing but voting aimlessly the whole game. But if they are mafia then bravo you've managed to fool me by acting clueless the whole game. However, I'm still going to make a guess at who mafia team is because I'm very curious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realised something. Liam, may I know why you're voting for me? At least Nightmares actually said she's sus of me no matter how stupid her reason is. You've said absolutely nothing at all. Are you actually scum?

Also Nightmares, is it a habit of yours to not read the thread properly? I asked you a question. Why didn't you vote D2?

• "Alright now I've seen the votes and I am honestly torn about who is mafia. "
    This may or may not have been how you meant it, but frankly anything you say can be used against you. At this point you are set for lynch (Which IDK how I feel about) and all you can say is how confused you are. Apparently no scum team makes clear sense to you. Maybe that's because you are part of the logical team.
  • "While away, I've been thinking that Liam and Nightmares are townies and Jacob and Mog are mafia."
    I can see where you were coming from, but I'm gonna have to respectfully say that you're dead wrong. Sounds to me like you're trying to pin out the threats to you :rolleyes:
    Not for nothing, I do not think Nightmares and Liam are the scum team though. It's just not balanced.

• "To be honest if they are really town, go ahead and lynch me I have no desire to fight alongside two towns who have been doing nothing but voting aimlessly the whole game."
    It just seems to me like you're giving up? But on the otherhand I do see where this is all coming from. I'm so torn about you in my honest opinion.
  • "I just realised something. Liam, may I know why you're voting for me?"
    I agree. Liam post your reasoning.

--

Seroja, even though I can 100% see the possibility of you being scum, you are still my least suspicious read. I have a certain amount of trust for some reason and I follow my gut when it comes to mafia.

Mogyay- Nothing strikes me as "off" for Mog. The only posts that she has is basically "Reads coming," which sometimes is a legit excuse but also a way to buy time. She replaced Claire who did post a good amount of content to read, and from my experience, none of hers were scummy. Claire was playing lax and risky as she always does as town and the way she just dropped out gave me a feeling that she just doesn't care about this game much anymore nor does she have an important role.

@seroja I know you think she could be scum, do you any reasoning for it? I'd like to know what more I can look into to either back you up or reassure you.

Nightmares - Nightmares is always scummy. Usually though, I know when she's town. I am not sure if it's because she is getting the hang of mafia more or what, but she's playing way different this game. Ignoring questions and voting people for bad reasoning, it feels like someone is telling her how to play, almost like a coach. Nightmares usually doesn't make it this far too, either she is being spared or she is hiding behind lynches of people who put her under their radar.
I wish I had evidence to pull up for her but so far it's all been confusing or coasting from her. No offense Nightmares, but something is definitely off.

Liamslash - Liam is still my main scum point. I will be writing his own personalized read.

i'm sorry for being slightly suspicious of everyone but it's how i feel and i think at this stage it's best to be on guard.

liamslash - you're the biggest red flag for me and i'm most likely going to vote for you unless you post something. twice now you've placed your vote on someone without any explanation, if you are town (which i doubt) you're not being in any way helpful, if you have any insights please share them. you've done absolutely nothing since i've joined the game. what made you switch your vote from nightmares to seroja? you essentially seemed to lead a lynch (pr at least heavily push one) on fleshy without giving much explanation (seroja at least gave her reasons)

Liamslash said:
Fleshy, I've always been suspicious but now more then ever.
Liamslash said:
Not much to say, waiting for fleshy to get lynched.

posts like this just sceam mafia to me. you seem so positive he was mafia but when it turns out your wrong you just disappear from the game, it's just bizarre, i'm not even sure what to completely make of it.

i'm not sure if you're now trying to slip under the radar or you're just not being a good player. this time give reasons for your vote so they can try and defend themselves or we'll have another case of fleshy.

nightmares - i'm kind of ambivalent about you. i keep seeing people say you always look like scum but that's such a dangerous game to play, i don't want to just ignore you for being a confusing player when you're really mafia. you also keep ignoring pretty much everyone's questioning (including my own), what are you trying to hide? i think at this point i'm more suspicious of liam than of you but i'd like to hear from you to make sure. you chose to pick at some aspects of my post but not at others, you can't be selective of what you can and cannot answer. could liam's vote for nightmares be merely for show? seems like a sudden change from him (but then again who knows since he apparently doesn't like posting here).

jacob - you did literally the same thing with 'reads coming' so are you buying time lol? also it's not the only posts i have but i did just join recently and i'm not about pointless filler. anyway, i'm not really sure what i think about you, i slightly town read discord as his last post was basically him welcoming a lynch which seems pretty risky for mafia but if he didn't wanna play then he didn't wanna play and him being mafia wouldn't really change that i suppose. so far i'm feeling the same from you but i don't have much to go off of which is a shame since it's late on in the game. it would be dangerous to disregard you off of that though so i'm keeping my eye on you.

seroja - you're your usual helpful and insightful self. i'm sensing a similar style to the last game we played, you seem slightly more reserved which initially had me slightly dubious but you've expressed your frustration at this game and i know you're more relaxed about playing which may be the result of this. the only thing that slightly worried me is your latest post, your tone seems to have become slightly desperate, i know that you said you're just slightly frustrated (i know that we're in a tight spot rn) but it could be the result of you feeling panicked because you're mafia and set to be lynched? idk your post seemed slightly off. unlike nightmares i don't think you'd make cases against both fleshy and curry though if you were truly mafia, could be just a bold move but i'd have thought it'd be slightly TOO risky. all in all i'm least suspicious of you but i'm keeping my eye open mainly cause this is a horrible position to be in and i think it's a good idea really to hone in on everyone.

Back