Mafia A Game of Mafia - Endgame - Mafia wins!

When liam has been avoiding the thread ��

It's first day of summer holidays for me, and maybe for him too? Maybe he's out for the day? //shrug
Unless he got out on Friday like some people
-__________-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or he's just been busy anyway idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH NVM THEN LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not much to say, waiting for fleshy to get lynched.

Hii Liam xD

I think the people I'm most sus of are Seroja and Liam tbh...

I might go with a Seroja lynch though?

Lmao sorry grammatical error
I'm GMT (summertime) btw, so you can always confirm it yourself

I'll make some quick reads in a sec

- - - Post Merge - - -

FleshyBro
He's pretty much town lean for me... I've been through the Tardis lynching thing, and I think I probably would have kept my vote on him if I'd been awake too, so that doesn't heavily imply they're scum to me o:

Seroja
I was mostly town reading her in the beginning, but her recent post made me a bit confused: "Was that a slip? I'm starting to doubt your statements" to me accidently saying Tardis was lynched like 6 hours after I woke up. I mean, you can just work it out yourself tbh lmao
Are you just trying to make an excuse of calling me scummy? Or am I being an idiot here and reading too much into it? Not sure at this point.

Discord
I don't think they've posted frequently enough for me to make a judgement yet tbh

LiamSlash
Ehh the weird stuff at the beginning seems like just a mistake, but I'm still gonna keep my eye on him o_O
He's coming across as town though...this might change soon doe

The rest of you guys I'll have a look at later after I've actually gotten uppp

I think the people I'm most sus of are Seroja and Liam tbh...

I might go with a Seroja lynch though?

I like your logic.

Fleshy, I've always been suspicious but now more then ever.

I like your logic.

Fleshy, I've always been suspicious but now more then ever.

judging someone else's logic is a bold move imo.

I know that, just your previous reasoning was really rather flaky, hypocritical and hasty, I think you're happy because you finally have a real reason to start a a lynch on me that others are likely to follow.

judging someone else's logic is a bold move imo.

I know that, just your previous reasoning was really rather flaky, hypocritical and hasty, I think you're happy because you finally have a real reason to start a a lynch on me that others are likely to follow.

They literally said they town-read me and proceeded to call me suspicious.

I'm happy that my suspicions have been confirmed/stronger and I feel strongly about you being scum.

I guess I'll post my current reads again.

Liamslash - I have been back and forth with my thoughts on Liam, mainly because of the thing with Hunter at the start (sorry for bringing this up again, as I know you had stuff going on that day, but it was still the reason I felt a little sus of you at the start) but as it gets further into the game it just seems like he really is truly trying to help town and scumhunt as well as he can. He's been set on lynching me for a while and that makes me townlean him even more as I can see why he thinks I'm scum, I too probably would, he's just trying to lynch some mafia, some things he says does come across a little scummy to me but honestly I think he's a townie.

I decided to vote fleshy instead...and fleshy just looks like they are copying everyone else's opinions.
Because he voted NL to save himself but he really doesn't want NL so now that he's safe he's changing his vote to you.

Certian things like the quote above made me a little sus as he thought copying was a good reason to lynch someone, while he also appeared to be bandwagoning on certain people's opinions. He seemed to be set on lynching me and saying things like the second quote above (before kirby was lynched) to make me seem scummy even before my lynching mistake, I don't know though, maybe he just really does think I'm mafia and thinks that lynching me will help town. That and the fact he has been jumping between being really defensive and what looks like an attempt to make us feel sorry for him;

I already said that I was having a bad day so please stop using the hunter vote as anything, even a note....Here I am really helping town and trying to do things to my hardest to win, and you think I'm scum..
Yes, I am being as town as I can because I want to help town as much as I can, and it hurts me in a way to see that I try and help town as much as I can but come off as scummy.
The above quotes seem as if he was trying to make people feel sorry for scumreading him, at first I thought that was super scummy, but the more I look into it he probably is just a little bummed that he's actually trying to help town and is still being suspected and read as scum. I seen him in the other game he played and he acted the same, not saying that really means anything though. Either that or he really is mafia and is just doing a really bad (or good?) job at it, but I doubt that.

Nightmares - Same as before, I don't really have much to say about her, for the most part she seems to mostly be agreeing with people and posting a few of her own thoughts. Others have read her as scum or suspicious but I don't really see why.

Seroja* - From the beginning Seroja was probably one of the ones I town read the most. She seems to be legitimately and honestly trying to help town but after Curry being killed (and also being a townie) I'm starting to doubt seeing her as town. She has hardly been doubted and pretty much everyone has seemed to see her as town the whole way through the game (which is obviously what she'd want if she were mafia). I also find her comment toward Night a little odd, maybe she was just trying to scumhunt, but it does come across a little as trying to make lani look scummy. I guess I don't have any real reasons to see her as scum, and I don't really, but I'm just going to keep a closer eye on her future posts.

Discord - The lack of posts still makes it really rather hard to form a proper opinion (maybe it's intentional, I mean, we can't really lynch someone without a proper reason, so that might work in his favor if he were scum)

If that being said, go ahead and vote me out of suspicion if you truly desire. :p

The above post just screams scum to me too, it just seems like an attempt to remove suspicion from himself like "go on, lynch me if you want, buy you'll be making a mistake :p" it's like a badly-done mafia move but again, it's hard due to him not really contributing (despite having been online).

Improper* (/hunter) - Obviously hunter's behavior at the start was really weird, but just that, odd, not scummy (not that he said enough to read him properly anyway). I just think it's odd how improper came into it and hasn't really said anything other than that Liam is mafia, no explanation. they joined too late (i think), so it's not as if they're cop and know for sure that liam is scum. Maybe they've just been reading and really think that he is, but I don't know..

Hiyori - Again I'm honestly not sure, I have some thoughts but I think I'm going to hold on to them until the replacement comes through.

OOPS I MEANT SEROJA AND FLESHY

SORRY LIAM

- - - Post Merge - - -

But honesty Fleshy is coming across as quite town

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Also this is like the first game most people think I'm town! I'm improving yay)

Hmmm I like that BOTH Nightmares and Liam went from solidly town reading me to scum reading me just for asking Nightmares if she slipped. Very petty reasoning IMO. As it is something a town player would obviously ask someone who made such an obvious grammar mistake, especially since Nightmares was always so anal about correcting Tardis' grammatical mistakes. I had doubts someone who was so concerned about grammar could mistake 'before' with You. If I wanted to paint you as scum I would have come up with more solid reasons than that Lani, since you've been scummy anyway, you should know that. Was it not in my best interest to make absolutely sure that you're not scum before town reading you? Right now though, you're not helping your case. You seem very defensive even going as far as wanting to go for my lynch for that one measly post, ignoring all my other posts that's helpful for town.

Look at Fleshy scumreading me JUST because I was doubting Nightmares. I haven't even scum read her. How odd? I thought as town we were supposed to be sus of everyone until we're absolutely sure they are town? Am I playing this game wrong? He even admitted that he didnt have any evidence but yet proceeded to scum read me anyway. Isn't he and Nightmares doing exactly what they accused me of doing? Trying to paint me as scummy? Gotta love that hypocrisy tho.

Nightmares and Fleshybro, your reads on me are sus not because you guys scum read me, but because you scum read me for absolutely no reason. Please, if you're gonna accuse someone as scum, give more solid evidence. Also something to note, Nightmares also voted for Tardis just because he voted for her. It does seem like she'll go for anyone who is even remotely sus of her. Think about it.

I have no idea if you guys are indeed scum/scum team or just dumb towns, but I'll definitely see if I can make a case against you two. It's 5am now, I'll go back to sleep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*before* with *after*. Smh stupid phone

Btw Lani, I think Curry have said this before, but everything you say in mafia can and will be used against you. You should have noticed your mistake right after you posted it but you just left it there. In a game of mafia, I can't just think 'ooooh Lani obviously meant to say after,' if it could potentially be a piece of evidence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Nightmares and Fleshybro*, sorry Liam.

^ It's not just for your question to lani that I'm suspicious, because doing that was perfectly reasonable. I said that I don't really see you as scum, because I don't have any real reason to. I should have thought of it more before posting my reads. I'm not trying to paint you as scummy, I don't actually really think you are, I'm just looking more closely, but I'll definitely think about my reasoning more before posting. As I read it over, my read on you is actually really petty and very hypocritical, you're right.

^ It's not just for your question to lani that I'm suspicious, because doing that was perfectly reasonable. I said that I don't really see you as scum, because I don't have any real reason to. I should have thought of it more before posting my reads. I'm not trying to paint you as scummy, I don't actually really think you are, I'm just looking more closely, but I'll definitely think about my reasoning more before posting. As I read it over, my read on you is actually really petty and very hypocritical, you're right.

Hmmm wishy washy. But anyway, if you're unsure of someone, you can use dark grey and have them on null read.

Hmmm I like that BOTH Nightmares and Liam went from solidly town reading me to scum reading me just for asking Nightmares if she slipped. Very petty reasoning IMO. As it is something a town player would obviously ask someone who made such an obvious grammar mistake, especially since Nightmares was always so anal about correcting Tardis' grammatical mistakes. I had doubts someone who was so concerned about grammar could mistake 'before' with You. If I wanted to paint you as scum I would have come up with more solid reasons than that Lani, since you've been scummy anyway, you should know that. Was it not in my best interest to make absolutely sure that you're not scum before town reading you? Right now though, you're not helping your case. You seem very defensive even going as far as wanting to go for my lynch for that one measly post, ignoring all my other posts that's helpful for town.

Look at Fleshy scumreading me JUST because I was doubting Nightmares. I haven't even scum read her. How odd? I thought as town we were supposed to be sus of everyone until we're absolutely sure they are town? Am I playing this game wrong? He even admitted that he didnt have any evidence but yet proceeded to scum read me anyway. Isn't he and Nightmares doing exactly what they accused me of doing? Trying to paint me as scummy? Gotta love that hypocrisy tho.

Nightmares and Fleshybro, your reads on me are sus not because you guys scum read me, but because you scum read me for absolutely no reason. Please, if you're gonna accuse someone as scum, give more solid evidence. Also something to note, Nightmares also voted for Tardis just because he voted for her. It does seem like she'll go for anyone who is even remotely sus of her. Think about it.

I have no idea if you guys are indeed scum/scum team or just dumb towns, but I'll definitely see if I can make a case against you two. It's 5am now, I'll go back to sleep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*before* with *after*. Smh stupid phone

Btw Lani, I think Curry have said this before, but everything you say in mafia can and will be used against you. You should have noticed your mistake right after you posted it but you just left it there. In a game of mafia, I can't just think 'ooooh Lani obviously meant to say after,' if it could potentially be a piece of evidence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Nightmares and Fleshybro*, sorry Liam.

I never said you were solidly town lmao what

Also I voted Tardis because of why he voted me, not just because he did...if that make sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, alright, good points haha

I noticed that people seem to be flip flopping their reads a lot and explanations for that? @nightmares

Back