• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Double Cop mafia(Mafia wins)

why, so killing them is worthwhile? :///

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's ok right now I think, while u r annoying, ur ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

u better start talking tomorrow or else ill start a lynch on u

Why thank you xD

why, so killing them is worthwhile? :///

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's ok right now I think, while u r annoying, ur ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

u better start talking tomorrow or else ill start a lynch on u

I have been talking, whatcha want me to say?
OH YEAH THIS SILENCE/NOTHING IMPORTANT HAPPENING IS REALLY COOL ISN'T IT?

You've done nothing the whole game except complain about inactiveness and say that you had to be somewhere
Make some reads, do anything, anything BESIDES saying "this is dead" or "I'm going to sleep"

Because it's so annoying how everybody knows you're here yet you continue to do nothing of value

Someone once told me people who act like you are newer players that tend to be scum BC you're nervous

So take that as you will

- - - Post Merge - - -

To clarify: nervous about other people questioning your activity*

I have been talking, whatcha want me to say?
OH YEAH THIS SILENCE/NOTHING IMPORTANT HAPPENING IS REALLY COOL ISN'T IT?

Liam, if you want something to happen, make it happen. You can start with looking at who you think might be scum an analyse what they have posted so far. That is how you play the game. Unless of course you're mafia.

It's difficult because Caddbury played really weird, but that could be put down to being nervous, and Oak is acting weird as well. But that could be put down to them just joking around.
That's all I got.
So I guess my best bet is on Caddbury and Oak.

It's difficult because Caddbury played really weird, but that could be put down to being nervous, and Oak is acting weird as well. But that could be put down to them just joking around.
That's all I got.
So I guess my best bet is on Caddbury and Oak.

That's a start^^ Maybe you can explain what do you mean by weird. Like how are they being weird (their tone, choice of words etc).

That's a start^^ Maybe you can explain what do you mean by weird. Like how are they being weird (their tone, choice of words etc).

Sure thing
This was the first post that caught my eye
If thats how you feel then why did you vote no lynch since mafia could just as easily bandwagon on that
Seems off because no lynch actually favours the town, better then voting some random person and them being innocent, mafia could much more easily jump on that bandwagon. I don't know why they moaned at me for that.
Then when they were suspected on, they acted really nervous and defensive.
My play is different? I just showed up, apologized, and pointed out something, that makes my play so different?
They got really, really defensive
You want to lynch me because you thought me trying to help was out of character and because I got a little sassy with you for saying such. 10/10 reasoning Shiida
Anyway that's why I think Cadberry's play is a bit off to me, seems scummy as you guys would say.
Oak, just seems like he's really joking around, but at the same time he's taking it a bit to far. I don't know if he just dislikes nightmares that much, but it seems a bit off.
its not rude its called lynching the mafia
Posts like this, I'm not that much on a mafia read for them, but it's put me on edge for sure.

Sure thing
This was the first post that caught my eye

Seems off because no lynch actually favours the town, better then voting some random person and them being innocent, mafia could much more easily jump on that bandwagon. I don't know why they moaned at me for that.
Then when they were suspected on, they acted really nervous and defensive.

They got really, really defensive

Anyway that's why I think Cadberry's play is a bit off to me, seems scummy as you guys would say.
I didn't mean that no lynch was a bad idea but you said that
If we vote now, it's only going to go badly and favour the evil roles.
The best option is not to vote till we have solid suspicions.
So I was asking if you felt like that why did you vote at that time when we had hours left?
I did not get defensive over it, I was stating what I had done. How is questioning someone at all defensive? I found her reasoning ridiculous so I got a little upset since they pushed me about something stupid and I had a really awful day which didn't help, so I snapped.

What I pushed you for was certainly not stupid and that will be evident when u flip red :///

I didn't mean that no lynch was a bad idea but you said that
So I was asking if you felt like that why did you vote at that time when we had hours left?
I did not get defensive over it, I was stating what I had done. How is questioning someone at all defensive? I found her reasoning ridiculous so I got a little upset since they pushed me about something stupid and I had a really awful day which didn't help, so I snapped.

You do know that no lynch is not voting. You seemed defensive to me. Plus, I'm going to go ahead and say I'm a VT, and I doubt very much that you are the other one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh...
Well sorry Oak.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: Caddberry

oak didnt rly do anything tho
he only interacted with nightmares and iirc daniel told him he did nothing but thats meh not really anything. i dont think nightmares is noob enough to kill him and make herself /that/ obvious but that could be because im biased and i townleaned her earlier though.

im gonna do my colored reads in a sec.

- - - Post Merge - - -

CAN U GUYS NOT CLAIM IN SUCH A SMALL GAME PLS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nightmares - at first she was being a weirdo but i think shes ok now
Liamslash - null, im stuck between thinking if his behavior is scummy or just annoying filler cuz he legit dont know what to do
Seroja - not enough for me to go off of yet. her posts seemed ok tho
Cadbberry - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Shiida - do i include myself here
Call me Daniel - i havent seen him much except for like 2 posts so idk. that could be my goldfish memory tho ill check again in a sec and add onto this if im wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok yea, he has more than 2 posts and after reading them ill townlean him along with seroja...gut feeling

so im thinking a scumteam of liam and cadbberry.

Oak, thats an odd kill, kill the inactive? A cop though... damn
And I am the Vanilla townie, not scum Shiida, you seem to take pleasure in targeting me every game. I would have killed you if I was scum. If liam is the other one for real then there are the two VT.

Back