• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Cute / Weird Blinking Chibi Pixels - closed

are you willing to do full bodies? cute art though!

Oh, these are so cute! Keep up the good work! I'll try to get a slot when you reopen! Are you looking for any bush starts in particular? I have at least 6 of each iirc. ;v;

I'm back! I took a short bell tree break because Pokemon Go pretty much consumed my life. I'm working on pixels now! & I don't need any more bush starts right now! Thanks though guys! :)

slowly but surely working through the slots!

quick update: caught a Venonat while animating!

Last edited:
AGH SO CUTE!! Thanks so much for taking in my order! Sent you the payment <3 (all the icons are so damn adorable!) c:

slowly but surely working through the slots!

quick update: caught a Venonat while animating!

Oohhhh that's awesome! o: Makes me want Pokemon Go a lot more now. x)

AGH SO CUTE!! Thanks so much for taking in my order! Sent you the payment <3 (all the icons are so damn adorable!) c:

Oohhhh that's awesome! o: Makes me want Pokemon Go a lot more now. x)

It's very addictive!

And thankyou! I'm glad you like it! I really love your OC's. They are so unique!

----

SLOTS ARE OPEN

mjXCvAL.png
57gL3tx.gif

Name: toukool / Mayor Kris
Ref: Here
Other: I would like my mayor with the yellow pansie but with the skin tone like the HHD screenshots. Thank you so much! ;v;

augh-- i couldn't resist another spot ahaha

mjXCvAL.png
57gL3tx.gif

Name: Kana
Ref: {x}
Other:thank you for considering <3 ;;

Hi, I'd love one of these cute pixels! I hope he is okay:

mjXCvAL.png
57gL3tx.gif

Name: Hatori
Ref: https://toyhou.se/362988.izumi
Other: the smoke from the ears and tail doesnt have to be drawn