Toy Hammer
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (52) +
[ TBT Collectibles Price Guide ]
made by shiida and crys

Index

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to our guide for prices on collectibles! This is an unofficial guide, meaning that is totally not affiliated with the staff on this site at all. Moreover, you don't need even need to follow it -- it's just to help people out with estimates. The way this guide will work is we will collect a range of prices and arrange them from lowest to highest. We will then take the median

[table="width: 800]
[tr]
[td]
✕ What are collectibles?​

Collectibles are small square-shaped forum items that TBT members can collect. Like everything with a value, there is a market for them. They can be found under a user's avatar should they have any on display.[/td]
[td]
✕ What are forum bells?​

Forum bells are basically this site's currency. They can be used to purchase Animal Crossing items, or in this case, collectibles. They are commonly referred to as either TBT or BTB, and are not the same thing as IGB - in-game bells.[/td]

[/tr][/table]

[table="width: 800]
[tr]
[td]
✕ How do I send collectibles?​

Click the "Shop" tab at the top of the page. After that, look to the left to find the "inventory button." From there you should be able to see an option to gift the collectible. Fill out the form carefully because there's no easy way to get your items back if you send them to the wrong person.[/td]

[td]
✕ How do I send forum bells?​

There are two ways to send forum bells. The first way is to look under someone's avatar (or the sidebar) and see the amount of bells they have. If you click that number, just include how much you want to send and that's it. The other way is the currency button underneath "blog tree" and "new posts" tab. The only difference with this is that you need to type their username manually and change the option to "transfer."​
[/td]

[/tr][/table]

Last edited:
I Will Put Something Here When I Know What to Write​

Last edited:
Contribute to the Guide​

Sales/Trades Data
* Should the results be out of the ordinary, we will 1) contact you on this site using your username or 2) totally omit joke responses.

Last edited:
What exactly makes the prices listed in other guides, such as Sholee's, manipulated? Are we talking favoritism? I'm just curious, but for the most part I don't use the guides when selling. Just for trades and making offers. They don't particularly effect me. I'll say it again. I'm just curious. c:

What exactly makes the prices listed in other guides, such as Sholee's, manipulated? Are we talking favoritism? I'm just curious, but for the most part I don't use the guides when selling. Just for trades and making offers. They don't particularly effect me. I'll say it again. I'm just curious. c:

Well for one the other guides include outliers, like people who sell their friends toy hammers for 20 TBT which makes beyond no sense so.

Also to contribute to the guide: in the past few days I've bought a pink carnation for 250, another for 300, and 3 for 333 each (it was 3 for 1000 but hey)

Well for one the other guides include outliers, like people who sell their friends toy hammers for 20 TBT which makes beyond no sense so.

Also to contribute to the guide: in the past few days I've bought a pink carnation for 250, another for 300, and 3 for 333 each (it was 3 for 1000 but hey)
I would think that outliers would be ignored though. It seems like common sense, and who would even post that information to a guide? -_- It makes no sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, to help you guys get started, I sold a Pikachu egg for 500 Bells the other day. I'll support any guide, be it villagers or collectable pixels. c;

I would think that outliers would be ignored though. It seems like common sense, and who would even post that information to a guide? -_- It makes no sense.

Actually some of the incorrect prices/averages were from private groups inflating, and by posting only some of the transactions. I.e. buying low and not saying anything, and then selling high and posting it, which caused a bit of the popsicle/swirl madness last year.

also I'm really happy to see another guide up! I hope y'all can keep up with the market so there's more than one guide to base prices off of.

Actually some of the incorrect prices/averages were from private groups inflating, and by posting only some of the transactions. I.e. buying low and not saying anything, and then selling high and posting it, which caused a bit of the popsicle/swirl madness last year.

also I'm really happy to see another guide up! I hope y'all can keep up with the market so there's more than one guide to base prices off of.
Ah, I don't believe I was here for that, but I understand what you're saying.

Wait, how are you going to find non-manipulated prices? If people are saying the same things on the other threads, wouldn't they just say the same here?

Just wondering BTW, but I wish you good luck with your thread!
It'll be cool having another source to refer to

i would think that having overly different prices compared to sholee's thread would be a difficult task to undertake, as most people usually go by the summary of the prices. but, there can always be more than one source, i suppose.

i would think that having overly different prices compared to sholee's thread would be a difficult task to undertake, as most people usually go by the summary of the prices. but, there can always be more than one source, i suppose.

I don't care

I don't care

I wish you good luck in this thread, but personally I think that stating "I don't care" when someone gives you their opinion and then follows up with agreeing there can be more than one thread is rather rude.

Besides that, I do agree that this thread will be hard to keep track of "non manipulated prices" as you can't really tell whats manipulated and what's not.. Unless you can do something more than keep track of public trades and give averages/suggestions, then Sholee's thread might as well be default still in my opinion.

I think that you have a difficult plan, but I wish you the best of luck is executing it.

I wish you good luck in this thread, but personally I think that stating "I don't care" when someone gives you their opinion and then follows up with agreeing there can be more than one thread is rather rude.

Besides that, I do agree that this thread will be hard to keep track of "non manipulated prices" as you can't really tell whats manipulated and what's not.. Unless you can do something more than keep track of public trades and give averages/suggestions, then Sholee's thread might as well be default still in my opinion.

I think that you have a difficult plan, but I wish you the best of luck is executing it.

she said it was difficult, and i said i dont care that its difficult.
also as for her agreeing i dont see why i need to be appreciative of that. especially with that condescending "i suppose," like she knows everything and shes the #1 expert.

and i think you guys arent understanding what is meant by manipulated prices.

Last edited:
Back