• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Landscaping things (Roses, hydrangeas), Bell trade, & Wishlist.

Jam_And_Custard

Bells
Switch
7530-8202-1539
Feedback
100% (56) +
I'm looking to buy red (8) and white (12) roses, and pink (69) and blue (60) hydrangea bush starts. If anyone has any to spare, I'd be grateful if you could name your price for them.
I'm also looking for anything you might be able to get from my wishlists. (In my signature)
I'm now also looking to buy some IGB, I'd like to trade 50tbt for whatever that is equal to in IGB. I think it's 200IGB to 1TBT, but I could be wrong.

I'm willing to pay anything reasonable in IGB, TBT, or I may be able to trade something, but please name your price.

Thank you to anyone that may be able to help.

Last edited:
I have a lot of red roses you can have. They don't mean much to me so just name your price, I'll literally take anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don't have much I can also give them to you for free.

Echo! A town finally came up by its called Amity...is that yours or is it called Sydney? XD

I've got 74 red roses that you can have for free, if you'd like them c:

Hi :) I have kinda lots of hydrangeas. How many would you need?

I need as many as I can get, I'm looking to line my paths with hydrangeas, what would you like for them, and I'll try my best to give it to you.

I've got 74 red roses that you can have for free, if you'd like them c:

Really? I'd love whatever you can give me!

Really? I'd love whatever you can give me!

Sorry for the late response! I have a bit less than 74 now since someone took a few red roses earlier, but I still have plenty that you can have c:

When are you available to come pick them up?

Sorry for the late response! I have a bit less than 74 now since someone took a few red roses earlier, but I still have plenty that you can have c:

When are you available to come pick them up?

I can do whenever is good for you. I'm available to now.

I need as many as I can get, I'm looking to line my paths with hydrangeas, what would you like for them, and I'll try my best to give it to you.

I'm sorry for very late reply! I have like 60 each and looking to sell them for 2 tbt each. Please let me know if it's acceptable? Thank you~

Last edited:
Back