• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi, AC took over my life in a single week!

Citruitte

( ・ิω・ิ)
Bells
Hello! I'm Citruitte, but my in-game nickname is Aria. I got my Animal Crossing: New Leaf just a week ago and I'm already addicted to it! It's my first game of the series but not last (I'm sure!).

Generally speaking, I had to restart my first Town (my first town had terrible layout and pretty lame name but I loved the villagers). My new Town (Ceriesse) was created today and I'm already excited about it! :'D

I'm new to the game, so any tips would be appreciated! My 3DS friend-code is already in my profile if anyone wants it! ; v ;

Hi, welcome to the forums! if you need help getting started I could come over and give you some bells? sadly I don't have lots of furniture but I do have bells. Do you need tools?

Thank you, but I'm not in rush. ; v ; Sure, I have a ton of work to do but holidays are coming and I'll have time to play a bit more than I do now.

I managed to get as far as opening the Tortimer island and getting lots of bells thanks to island's bugs. It's kinda dull when I have to wait for all the shops to open up but It's worth waiting! (And meanwhile I can farm some bells <3)

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to the forums! If you need help with anything, please let me know! <3

Back