• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many TBT friends do you have?

How many TBT friends do you have?

• Total voters
I only have two friends. I don't really have that many friends on this forum. Maybe I should make more friends. :)

I'm friends with more people than I have added, I tend to not add people first since it's kinda useless

I have 22 friends but honestly most of them have forgotten I exist

I only have a few because people on my friends list have access to my VMs

I have a few friends but I've never counted or cared to count them

I have 21 friends on my list but generally speaking I let other people add me rather than sending requests. It doesn't bother me how many friends I have on my list, I'm close with some people on this forum that I don't have added so. :rolleyes:

like 1 if they even consider me a friend lmao idek i have a couple of registered friends though

I have 51 friends on my friend list, most of which are just acquaintances or people I got to know from trading or events on here.

I have more than 20, I think. I met most of them through the collectible trades/discussions, etc. For a short time I ran the Guide in the marketplace so I met a lot of people through that too.

im too lazy to count, but in the 30's. I don't really talk to many of them

When I made the thread I was thinking of the friends on your TBT friends list, but either works :)

well for list, 9

for talking to enough, I'm honestly not sure I'd count anyone here as such. especially in comparison to some people elsewhere I talk to. friendly acquaintance seems to be the max level I'd say right now

Back