How many TBT friends do you have?

How many TBT friends do you have?

• Total voters
I only have two friends. I don't really have that many friends on this forum. Maybe I should make more friends. :)

I'm friends with more people than I have added, I tend to not add people first since it's kinda useless

I have 22 friends but honestly most of them have forgotten I exist

I only have a few because people on my friends list have access to my VMs

I have a few friends but I've never counted or cared to count them

I have 21 friends on my list but generally speaking I let other people add me rather than sending requests. It doesn't bother me how many friends I have on my list, I'm close with some people on this forum that I don't have added so. :rolleyes:

like 1 if they even consider me a friend lmao idek i have a couple of registered friends though

I have 51 friends on my friend list, most of which are just acquaintances or people I got to know from trading or events on here.

I have more than 20, I think. I met most of them through the collectible trades/discussions, etc. For a short time I ran the Guide in the marketplace so I met a lot of people through that too.

im too lazy to count, but in the 30's. I don't really talk to many of them

When I made the thread I was thinking of the friends on your TBT friends list, but either works :)

well for list, 9

for talking to enough, I'm honestly not sure I'd count anyone here as such. especially in comparison to some people elsewhere I talk to. friendly acquaintance seems to be the max level I'd say right now

Back