• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Weird habits.

Stil

Bells
Weird Doll
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
I was just thinking about how different people are. What are some strange habits you have picked up throughout your lifetime?

One for me is that I eat huge amounts of sauce with my meals. Doesn't really matter what I eat. If It can use sauce, I usually have a ton of it.

I also always need my shoe laces to be double knotted to they will NEVER come undone. I have not tied my shoes in over 3 years. I just slip them on and off. Yes, I have had the same shoes for 3 years. Deal with it.

to keep people from sitting near me, i pull out my btch face and stare at them if they look like they're about to approach me. not the ideal way to greet people, but it works. i just really hate those situations where i'm stuck next to annoying people.

Last edited:
i stroke my thumb's nail with my index finger a lot for some reason idk it feels nice i guess

i have trichotillomania but only with my eyebrows. so basically when i'm stressed i pluck out the hairs on my eyebrows with my fingertips, and since i had a lot of uni work due i now have none lol, it's ok though i draw them in like a pro

I always double knot my shoes too! And they still often come undone, probably because I'm always tripping over them, haha.

I also have a bad habit of putting things in my mouth. Whenever I'm holding a pen or a pencil or a stylus it always ends up in my mouth and I like to drink everything through a straw and sometimes I wind up chewing on things like bottle caps or cherry stems. I need to stop

Omg i do the same thing with my shoes! I double knot them neatly once and don't after that.

A weird habit I had as a toddler was eating baby wipes lol.

I was just thinking about how different people are. What are some strange habits you have picked up throughout your lifetime?

One for me is that I eat huge amounts of sauce with my meals. Doesn't really matter what I eat. If It can use sauce, I usually have a ton of it.

I also always need my shoe laces to be double knotted to they will NEVER come undone. I have not tied my shoes in over 3 years. I just slip them on and off. Yes, I have had the same shoes for 3 years. Deal with it.

Same with the sauce thing! My friends also give me flack for using an entire fish container of soy sauce for one sushi roll.

I do have a weird habit.

I pick my teeth with my 3DS Pen..

I don't know why, I just automatically do it when playing..

I even sometimes go to do it when showing other's a feature on their DS.

I usually mix my days & nights up. During the night time I'll say "Good Morning!"

and then during the morning time, I'll say "Good Evening!"

* i have dermatillomania and bite my pinkies. it's gotten better with the years, but i still do it.
* i keep selecting two letters of whatever site i'm on, right-click and cut/copy. i do it subconsciously, but i'd imagine i do it every three minutes or so whenever i'm browsing the internet. it annoys people when i accidentally link them sites where i've cut out two letters of the url

i have trichotillomania

-tillomania high five!

I'm 23 and I sleep with a stuffed animal?

I also feel weird if I'm listening to music and not moving. Like. I compulsively have to move.

I scratch my head quite often, even though it doesn't itch. I also probably pick split ends more often than the normal person. Lick my lips alot, fidget with my hands. Usually all done in public or when I'm nervous.

- biting the skin around my fingernails (gross, I know..)
- twisting my earrings round when I'm nervous
- I literally will not let baked beans touch any of the other food on my plate what the heck nO

Sometimes I'll pick at my fingers or the cuticles of my fingers if I'm really stressed. I also tend to fidget a lot, and I've sort of made it into a habit.

when im on full screen on a video, i always tap the screen every five seconds. it's weird lol.

Back