Weird habits.

I keep scratching the skin part that is in the middle of the top of your fingers. My skin now is dry and getting ruined every day. Does heal over time but gets ruined again.
Post automatically merged:

I wish l could stop...l might have to wear gloves everyday and try to stop

I relate to this so much. It's such a hard habit to kick. 😫 I'm no expert at addressing this, and it's something I'm still working on.

For me, wearing gloves helps, but it can be a nuisance when I'm doing something with m fingers (typing and writing namely). Make sure you're hydrated and eating enough fruits + vegetables -- if I'm dehydrated or lacking those nutrients, my skin naturally peels a bit on its own, which makes it easier for me to start peeling. Having something small to fidget with that is within arm's reach also helps to distract -- I have a hand grip strengthener on my desk. For me, it really comes down to being aware and noticing when I start peeling and make a conscious effort to stop in the moment.

I relate to this so much. It's such a hard habit to kick. 😫 I'm no expert at addressing this, and it's something I'm still working on.

For me, wearing gloves helps, but it can be a nuisance when I'm doing something with m fingers (typing and writing namely). Make sure you're hydrated and eating enough fruits + vegetables -- if I'm dehydrated or lacking those nutrients, my skin naturally peels a bit on its own, which makes it easier for me to start peeling. Having something small to fidget with that is within arm's reach also helps to distract -- I have a hand grip strengthener on my desk. For me, it really comes down to being aware and noticing when I start peeling and make a conscious effort to stop in the moment.
Well my only starts drying because l don't give my skin a break. It gets irritated as l keep doing it. I do eat fruit and vegetables every day actually. Same thing with water. My skin for rest of my body is in good shape and healthy besides the one part on my fingers. But l'm going to start wearing gloves with my top fingers showing so they can breathe.

Well my only starts drying because l don't give my skin a break. It gets irritated as l keep doing it. I do eat fruit and vegetables every day actually. Same thing with water. My skin for rest of my body is in good shape and healthy besides the one part on my fingers. But l'm going to start wearing gloves with my top fingers showing so they can breathe.

This is all too relatable. I hope wearing gloves helps you!

Back