• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

███ █ ☆ J O I N T  F R E E B I E || 12 Artists! • THANK YOU!!

Username: shigure
Character type: oc
Character name: eris
Ref(s): here
Personality: extroverted, a bit bossy / overbearing towards close friends + brother, flirtatious af tho
Notes: thank u !!

nYAN

tumblr_oab6baWUA31tfxib1o1_1280.png

Username: Gamzee
Character type: OC
Character name: Capella
Ref(s):
by_riummi_by_zujina-da8dyba.jpg
Personality: An amateur wannabe magical girl who's not so good with her tactics. She believes she's a know it all and the "savior" of her gang. She secretly thinks that she'll be the better leader than the one they already have despite the fact that when her plans comes into plays she 'cries' or backout. Despite her cowardice, she can be a sweetheart but she's quite awkward.
Notes: Nothing in particular. You don't have to draw her crying so feel free to do anything. Have fun and thank you~

is2ggg long hair + frilly dresses are my weakness hope u like!!

tumblr_oab6baWUA31tfxib1o3_1280.png

Username: toukool
Character type: Mayor
Character name: Kris
Ref(s):
Personality: quirky, determined, witty, energetic
Notes: Please make her skin tone more on the tan/brown side. Any pose would be fantastic, maybe with her eating dessert like flan or strawberry ice cream? Either way, thank you so much for considering!! ;v;

got lazy so its just a headshot, hope u like it nevertheless!!

tumblr_oab6baWUA31tfxib1o2_1280.png

nYAN

That first style is super adorable! I've never seen you do it before, but you pulled it off very well! ^^

Username: Cadbberry
Character name: Cat's Eye
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/463409.cat-s-eye
Personality: Shy, and Giggly, nervous laughing tick, like a person of all seeing
Notes: She has a friend Beryl and I would love art of them together but I know you dont really do that but link just incase :)

Last edited:

nYAN

Thank you so much!! Ahhh it's so cute!! <3

Username: Skweekerz
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) OC
Character name: Zenith
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: Quiet, determined, responsible, kind
Notes: He has three eyes, two which are yellow, one which is red. His third (red) eye does not have an eyebrow
Also there are two eyes on each sleeve of his hoodie

Glad I found one of your weakness
tumblr_inline_nrtqldDD1l1qc8ajp_500.gif

Also thank you for tagging me on da, scatterbrain here. I was like "who is this?!" then I seen the piece and I'm like "Jint!". Then I sped my way here before getting distracted(of the piece ofc) and now I'm here! Thank you for drawing her. I look forward to what else you'll bring as always uwu

Username: Shirayuki
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) OC
Character name: Fumiko
Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/365126.fumiko
Personality: Extremely sweet, and innocent. Loves nature. :)
Notes: It'd be wonderful if you could add a tiny butterfly somewhere around her, but of course it's just optional.
I just think it adds to her character.

Last edited:
Ah, sorry for posting too early! Wasn't quite sure if double posting also means a different character. It has been a lot more than 5 pages now, I just saw the problem with my earlier request. I'm back with the same request though!
Username: Velour
Character Type: OC
Character Name: Hana
Ref(s): x
Personality: Shy, curious, very monotoned as in straight faced, not a lot of personality.
Notes: She likes wearing flowy clothing, and also she doesn't usually have her stuffed animal, it sorta is cute with her. It's an artist's choice whatever you want to draw her with or as, so have fun!

Thank you!

OMG sorry! I hadnt seen this! THANK YOU SO MUCH! They are sooo cute! Thanks for including all their details its adorable!!!!!!

ywyw!! glad you like~

That first style is super adorable! I've never seen you do it before, but you pulled it off very well! ^^

haha thanks!! wwW
I don't do it much, but I've done something similar earlier on this year! (not sure if I posted it anywhere tho hshsh)
9908922f0955eab20f184a10b38e12dd.png

Thank you so much!! Ahhh it's so cute!! <3

you're welcome~~ owo`

Glad I found one of your weakness
tumblr_inline_nrtqldDD1l1qc8ajp_500.gif

Also thank you for tagging me on da, scatterbrain here. I was like "who is this?!" then I seen the piece and I'm like "Jint!". Then I sped my way here before getting distracted(of the piece ofc) and now I'm here! Thank you for drawing her. I look forward to what else you'll bring as always uwu

hahahaa ywyw!! it was on my scrap/doodle ac so it's understandable wwW
glad you like!! doki

haha thanks!! wwW
I don't do it much, but I've done something similar earlier on this year! (not sure if I posted it anywhere tho hshsh)
9908922f0955eab20f184a10b38e12dd.png
Don't think I've seen it before, but it's super cute! :D
Is it of your character in your siggy? :0

Don't think I've seen it before, but it's super cute! :D
Is it of your character in your siggy? :0

thanks!! wwww
and it's really just a random girl ahahaa...
I have no creativity so just... brown hair and brown eyes //rip

Time for a new bab!

Username: Pokemanz
Character name: Sarah Klara (better known as Princess Sarah)
Ref(s):http://toyhou.se/368493.princess-sarah
Personality: She is very elegant and regal. Is also very sassy and stubborn, essentially a tsundere princess out of a fancy anime. Is not afraid of getting her heels dirty in a fight. She may seem frail but she's more than capable of ruling an entire kingdom by herself.
Notes: Feel free to draw any dress- she has tons of them. While her pink dress is her favorite, she's also worn many ball gowns, wedding dresses, ect over the course of the novel. Also please note her crown is not lopsided like in the current examples!

I have very little art of her, so here's hoping a few of you are interested in her! <3

Repost~

time for a new oc!! :0

Username: vogelbiene
Character type: oc (aren't they all??)
Character name: Synneva
Ref(s): x
Personality: Synneva is very bright, optimistic and generally happy-go-lucky.
She has boundless amounts of energy and is always smiling, no
matter what. However, she is rather brash and usually finds herself
in trouble. (She can usually be found caught in trees and bramble
bushes.)
Notes: she's my very first twee-twee quq

Username: Gamzee
Character name: Bluster
Ref(s):
bluster_by_zujina-daagvky.png
Personality: He's the child of Peter's oc Dexter who he abandoned because of mod stuff. Bluster goes out fighting crime to find his father who keeps changing his identity everytime he finds his location.
Notes: He's Dexter's son

Thank you for doing this! I just had to make sure this was still going on, and there's been constant posts!

Username: Wendy Marvell
Character type: Mayor
Character name: Maddie
Ref(s): Maddie Chibi - Twins.pngMaddie ChibiOriginal.jpgMaddiebow.png
Personality: Shy/Happy/Helpful/Clueless
Notes: She has brown bow-tied hair | Brown Eyes | Likes to wear dresses/especially the blue party dress from ACNL, likes black shoes and white socks.

Last edited:
Username: Wishii
Ref(s): Personality: Girly I guess? Just do whatever.
Notes: Mmm, I have Marshal & pink carnations in my town, so if you could incorporate either of those in that'd be cool, but if you can't don't sweat it.

I really appreciate what you're all doing. You're all so talented. Good luck to you all.

wishii_by_jintii-daao85o.png

bumping this bc i desperately need art of her ahh

Username: tearypastel
Ref(s): rana
Personality: she's very messy, and acts like a mother to most people. she likes sports and is usually very hyper!! she also has more info in her bio.

thanks ^^

na_by_jintii-daao85v.png

hiya, please make sure that it's been 5 pages before you post/repost a request!!
this req has been marked down as invalid as a result;; thank you for your understanding~

Back