• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

███ █ ☆ J O I N T  F R E E B I E || 12 Artists! • THANK YOU!!

Pick up for aleshapie!
5czdmur.png

//joins riummi

Username: Hatori
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: Timid, playful, and sweet
Notes: (Thank you!)

I can't believe I didn't see this thread before! >.< This is my boyfriend's WoW character and I've been attempting to get art of him and haven't been very successful because he's pretty complicated... ;-; But I'm totally fine with it being super simplified! It would mean the world to me if one of you could possibly have a go at it. Thank you so much for your consideration! <3

Username: Elov
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/21oagpm0sqwd
Personality: funny, extroverted, annoyingly ironic, huge ego, sarcastic, utilizes the powers of the light (paladin), reeks of justice
Hobbies include: shi*posting, memeing, pwning n00bs, being totally kawaii, adoring his lovely fans
Notes: armour doesn't need to be super detailed or accurate, can simplify and lessen bulk a bit if needed. Maybe try to capture just the jist of it. (He was really happy with the tiny pixel thing I did and it's so smoll!)

Reposting ;^; Pg.6

Thanks for being so generous! ;u;

Username: xCherryskyx
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: Cold, mature
Notes: have fun! ;)

Is tipping allowed? I know that seems silly, but all these artists are amazeballs!

tipping is not necessary since we're all more than happy to do these for free, but I'm sure none of the artists would have any issue with you tipping if you would like to!

Username: chiisanacx
Ref(s): Citrus
Personality: She is a very jittery bunny who cannot stop jumping around they say she's like this because all she ever eats is cakes and sweets. Her attention span is like...lets say she has a very very short attention span.
Notes: In her references theres one where she isn't wearing a mask and one where she is wearing one c:
thanks for doing this!

Repost c;

` 7`)n.....

Username: Jint
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/291124.linden
Personality: yasashii onii chan, likes rain, and reading; has bittersweet aura around him
Notes: -

//rUNS

- - - Post Merge - - -

pickup for chiisanacx!

655c125573de171e2010d604afd895ac.png

gonna be a bit slower from now on, got a deadline coming up ; H ;||

Username: Yonkorin
Ref(s): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/169669352/eggs.png (doodle ref ;n;)
Personality: Kuudere. Often seen with a serious expression. Fashionable, a little prude, likes cute things
Notes: Her name is Lorraine. Her sweater can have a different color if the artist prefers that. Egg yolk is hanging down her skirt. w

It's been 5 pages since last post. Thanks for considering! ^0^/

omg, this is totally awesome! I'll put in a request to!

Username: Venice
Ref(s): Juliana
Personality: Fiesta/Fun/Joyful
Notes:
I understand the outfit may appear confusing so I'll try to describe it in words:
1) She wears floral type crown/tiara. They're all mostly brown and small.
2) She wears a red dress with a swirl print. (Has shades of lighter red)
3) At the waist, an extra piece of red can be seen. The front is the print, and the red is the underneath part. Sometimes when the piece of the dress flaps, the red underneath can be seen (especially during Salsa Dancing)
4) She wears a loosely darker red jacket of some type.
5) The jacket is layered above the dress, but is tucked below the bronze piece.
6) The bronze piece (or slightly light brown) only covers the waist area. It does not need to point up higher than it appears in the reference given. (The point can be included if needed.)
7) Her rings appear the same color as her "floral crown."
8) She wears a beaded necklace, it can be long or short and appears a bit darker (a bit tanner to) than the rings/crown.
9) The dress has a white strap. The strap wraps around her neck and over the shoulder in an "X" like cross. However, the the dress is part of the lower part of the "X" or attached (if thats a better word for it)
10) Her eyes are a teal-ish/green-ish color.
11) Her hair has red streaks towards the front, but gradients into a darker red all around. (The streaks over-dominates the darker and is also lighter than the darker red).

Thank You! I really hope someone claims her, I've been looking for art for her for some time!

Reposting Again :)

5 page bump lol
Username: Marco Bodt
Ref(s): wonk
Personality: Curious, standoffish, bored easily
Notes: I think most of the things are on his ref page lol (oh, he has long eyelashes on his lower eyelids, if it is hard to tell)

Thanks for considering! > w <

Last edited:
posting a request because I am an art scrub that is hella procrastinating right now.
having a cold is the worst ; 3;

Username: Tomiaaaaaaaaa --- potato
Ref(s):
EEdpmKD.png
Personality: curious, tsundere, lazy
Notes: like to play the play station / listen to music -cough on herself-

Last edited:
Back