███ █ ☆ J O I N T  F R E E B I E || 12 Artists! • THANK YOU!!

Pickup for Meew! Hope you like~

tumblr_o6tglqOhaQ1tfxib1o1_540.png

(bigger ver)

welp, looks like I'm first to post a pickup, for Keitara:

LPX3mNm.png

thanks for posting your character!
I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoyed drawing him, his design is so cute~
link to full size is in my pick up section of thread
also, sorry I couldn't fit all the details into his outfit, because it's so small it looked v cluttered if I put all the design in www

aaaaa THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG it looks so nice :'))

BEST. IDEA. EVER!

Username: aleshapie
Ref(s): http://m.imgur.com/a/jvQpE ...my ref album.
Personality: Shes everyone's momma. Fixing boo-boo's, tucking in for bed, help fixing clothes, medicine when your sick. But she is very playful and a bit of a prankster at heart!
Notes: I wish I had the mad skills you all have! ...why o why can I not draw?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Q86NO19.png

im sorry its 90% cake lmao.....

This is awesome! I wanna bite! I think he needs a bigger fork! (And mouth for that matter!!)

Last edited:

heyoo we now have Tomia joining us as the 11th artist!
Link to the artist post can be found on the artist lineup, as usual uvu!!

This is so cool of you all to do :0

I'll just casually slide my form in here :3

Username:Kidcatisbestcat
Ref(s):[x]
Personality:In ref
Notes:Thanks for considering ^0^

Username: chiisanacx
Ref(s): Citrus
Personality: She is a very jittery bunny who cannot stop jumping around they say she's like this because all she ever eats is cakes and sweets. Her attention span is like...lets say she has a very very short attention span.
Notes: In her references theres one where she isn't wearing a mask and one where she is wearing one c:
thanks for doing this!

omg, this is totally awesome! I'll put in a request to!

Username: Venice
Ref(s): Juliana
Personality: Fiesta/Fun/Joyful
Notes:
I understand the outfit may appear confusing so I'll try to describe it in words:
1) She wears floral type crown/tiara. They're all mostly brown and small.
2) She wears a red dress with a swirl print. (Has shades of lighter red)
3) At the waist, an extra piece of red can be seen. The front is the print, and the red is the underneath part. Sometimes when the piece of the dress flaps, the red underneath can be seen (especially during Salsa Dancing)
4) She wears a loosely darker red jacket of some type.
5) The jacket is layered above the dress, but is tucked below the bronze piece.
6) The bronze piece (or slightly light brown) only covers the waist area. It does not need to point up higher than it appears in the reference given. (The point can be included if needed.)
7) Her rings appear the same color as her "floral crown."
8) She wears a beaded necklace, it can be long or short and appears a bit darker (a bit tanner to) than the rings/crown.
9) The dress has a white strap. The strap wraps around her neck and over the shoulder in an "X" like cross. However, the the dress is part of the lower part of the "X" or attached (if thats a better word for it)
10) Her eyes are a teal-ish/green-ish color.
11) Her hair has red streaks towards the front, but gradients into a darker red all around. (The streaks over-dominates the darker and is also lighter than the darker red).

Thank You! I really hope someone claims her, I've been looking for art for her for some time!

Repost :)

Username: Marco Bodt
Ref(s): wonk
Personality: Curious, standoffish, bored easily
Notes: I think most of the things are on his ref page lol (oh, he has long eyelashes on his lower eyelids, if it is hard to tell)

Thanks for considering! > w <

=w= it's been a very very long time since i've drawn anything, but i'm streaming if anyone is interested in dropping by~!!!

[ live on: picarto ]

I've been waiting for this for my entire life.

Username: panicstatiion
Ref(s): First one: here Second one: here
Personality: Cocky, solitary, knows she can kill you but keeps to yourself, can slit your throat but won't bc self control (like me with chocolate..), and can be playful!
Notes: Okay now explanation: My favorite pokemon is a shiny ninetales. Regular ninetales is okay I guess, but shiny ones are my absolute favorite. Second: I main katarina in league, because she wrecks everything and everyone. So I was thinking, how about I mix the ideas together!! So a girl with white hair, who isn't smiling. The main color scheme is white, blue, and black. Everything else is your call! Thanks. :)

Love ya, and sorry it's long!

Just a question, will this be temporary or permanent (or just open for a really long time)?

Back