• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon New Splatfest! NA + EU, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS VS PATRICK STAR!

SensaiGallade

✨ Étoile 2020 ✨
Bells
Switch
1251-8940-4139
Island
Rosemoor
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
NEW SPLATFEST! Are ya ready squids?!

800px-North_American_Splatfest_Spongebob_vs._Patrick.jpg

Which side do you choose? The Splatfest takes place April 23rd!​

I don't watch it, so I just went with the green wearing, more laid back, squid girl like usual. She picked the pink guy.

I love Patrick, he was always the one with the best lines.

I can't hear you, it's too dark in here!

Not sure why everyone is picking Spongebob though. Just because it'll be more popular I guess?

i picked patrick, purely because i firmly believe that mayonnaise is an instrument and i will snipe anyone who disagrees with me, using my new fresh squiffer.

jk, the real reason i chose patrick is because i like marie more than callie lol

Probably going with SpongeBob. I don't watch the show anymore but I never really liked Patrick.

I wish Squidward was an option though. And not just because of the memes. I just like him a lot more than the other two.

Just watch this video on why Patrick Star is the funniest character in the series. I always liked him when I was young, and I still do now.

But lets be real. Nintendo, actually had Nickelodeon's permission to do this. Just like they did with Hasbro. (Transformers)

What's next? Captain America VS Iron Man or Batman VS Superman?

Last edited:
Ugh, what's up with this one starting at 8AM? I hate when they change the time... I like when I can play most of it overnight so I don't waste my whole Saturday. It'll be at least two hours in before I wake up. -__-

If they have Nick permission they could do TMNT vs Shredder or something. I just tried to play and it used to get started at 11 pm where I live but not tonight, forgot about the time change. Had fun doing tower control on ranked though.

Lost 8 matches in a row when I first started. Going up against other Team Patricks mostly, but of course I'm always on the losing team. Had to switch through all my main weapons since the ones I usually dominate with were making me look like I didn't know how to play, then I switched to the Wasabi and now I'm doing okay I guess?

Lost 8 matches in a row when I first started. Going up against other Team Patricks mostly, but of course I'm always on the losing team. Had to switch through all my main weapons since the ones I usually dominate with were making me look like I didn't know how to play, then I switched to the Wasabi and now I'm doing okay I guess?

Yeah, I'm on SpongeBob and I wasn't doing well at the beginning. I switched weapons a few times before turning to the Wasabi and it's a really fun weapon and I won several matches with it!

Now I'm using .96 Gal Deco and I'm doing alright.

Finally finished ugh. I'm glad things turned around in the end.

Yeah, I'm on SpongeBob and I wasn't doing well at the beginning. I switched weapons a few times before turning to the Wasabi and it's a really fun weapon and I won several matches with it!

Now I'm using .96 Gal Deco and I'm doing alright.

At one point I switched to the Custom Blaster since those jumping players seemed to be doing well and I actually did pretty well myself for a while, but in the end I kept getting beaten by lag so I gave up. The Wasabi actually proved to be really helpful. I'd often be the top player even when we lost, which is really strange considering I usually can't kill anyone with the Tentatek.

But the Wasabi does have my favorite sub and special, so it's probably because I know how to use them.

Chose Team Patrick. Only got to play two matches earlier today as my Dad wanted the tv and we creamed team SpongeBob (85-15% and 92-8%).

I'm really really mad at the moment though as I just tried to go on again just now and for 4 matches in a row I got in and started a match just fine but about 30secs into the match I got disconnected every single time! Lost 40 Power points in the process. Not sure if it's the servers or just my *insert favourite swear word here* internet which on a good day is garbage but it usually just errors before starting a match unlike what's going on right now. How it normally errors is annoying but at least I don't lose points.

I'm just so done!

I chose Spongebob, because Patrick isn't exactly the brightest star...

Chose Team Patrick. Only got to play two matches earlier today as my Dad wanted the tv and we creamed team SpongeBob (85-15% and 92-8%).

I'm really really mad at the moment though as I just tried to go on again just now and for 4 matches in a row I got in and started a match just fine but about 30secs into the match I got disconnected every single time! Lost 40 Power points in the process. Not sure if it's the servers or just my *insert favourite swear word here* internet which on a good day is garbage but it usually just errors before starting a match unlike what's going on right now. How it normally errors is annoying but at least I don't lose points.

I'm just so done!

Update: Just tried to go on again and couldn't even get into a match this time. Just for fun I did one of those internet speed tests and now I know why.
5274167449.png

Yeah... on a good day its a Grade D/D- which makes online gaming a hit and a miss, but works enough for me to at least somewhat play games such as Splatoon. But THIS, THIS F makes gaming impossible. :mad:

So, sorry follow Patrick Squids I was only able to help out in two matches. :(

Back