• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

hmmmmmmmmm....... INTERESTING................... Nope, don't wanna do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait what ! you get one person to coach ?

1 person is fine enough for me to start, but if I get 2 more then it would be perfect. Panda would you like to coach?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, I'm going to be AFK tomorrow(well for the whole weekend, gotta go to my late Great Aunt's house) , so I'll have to be using mobile to coach. Problem is i dunno how to access QT on mobile because it always asks me to do that whole enter numbers thing.

Follow these steps for that:

1. If you aren't signed in on mobile, sign into your account.
2. If it does the numbers, type in the numbers then refresh the page.
3. After refreshing the page, quickly press "Post a new message" and you'll see the first 6 messages without being pestered by the numbers.

1 person is fine enough for me to start, but if I get 2 more then it would be perfect. Panda would you like to coach?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Follow these steps for that:

1. If you aren't signed in on mobile, sign into your account.
2. If it does the numbers, type in the numbers then refresh the page.
3. After refreshing the page, quickly press "Post a new message" and you'll see the first 6 messages without being pestered by the numbers.

Trying to do that, but it won't accept the code and just goes back to the same page.

I'll try doing it at the hotel, since QT works when I have Wifi, but not when it uses signal. If the Hotel has good wifi I should be fine. But if it doesn't, is there an alternate message site we could use or I could use Skype too. Otherwise I can't coach for the weekend.

Trying to do that, but it won't accept the code and just goes back to the same page.

I'll try doing it at the hotel, since QT works when I have Wifi, but not when it uses signal. If the Hotel has good wifi I should be fine. But if it doesn't, is there an alternate message site we could use or I could use Skype too. Otherwise I can't coach for the weekend.

I'll tell you what. I'll allow you to use PM to message your juniors if you can't do QT, just remember to show me all messages between you 2. After you're available again, i'd ask that you please start going to the QT to coach when you're at your computer.

I'll tell you what. I'll allow you to use PM to message your juniors if you can't do QT, just remember to show me all messages between you 2. After you're available again, i'd ask that you please start going to the QT to coach when you're at your computer.

I think the hotel should have strong wifi, but just in case, will do.

Time Left til game starts!

bla_1459562400.png

Day one - Start!

As the game was starting, we noticed a couple of bullys roaming around. They seemed to have had some bats in their possession. As the kids went up to talk to them, BAM! Little Justin ended up being hit on the head, and the bullys ran off with him, passed out cold. We don't know what happened to Little Justin, but we're going to figure it out using logic!

Justin won't be roaming around on the playground tomorrow.

And Day 1 begins. You all have 48 hours to select someone to lynch. The voting thread is here: voting thread CLICKABLE. Some reminders:

-Please remember to be active this game
-If you have a factional Quick topic or a coaching Quick topic, please don't reveal it or you will be modkilled.
-No outside of thread communication. All interactions BESIDES your Factional QT and coach QT aren't allowed outside of the thread.
-Have fun with this!

Hey guys! I'm not sure if N e s s is banned, so play the game par the course for now. Come the end of Day 1, if he is still banned (is he?), then I think it's probably reasonable for a coach to take over. I'll discuss it with the other coaches but one of us would probably become the host, cease being a coach, and try to run the game from there. Cheers!

Back