Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

Good this starts like tomorrow! I will read rules when I get home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I post a lot and am active so I will def pay attention.... I'm in a car now though

How many coaches do you have so far, Ness?

3, including you. If we get 2 more sign ups then I can assign 2 people per coach with 1 player for 1 of the coaches.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will join!

Nice m8, i'll go ahead and add you to the list.

Signups are now closed! This will start tomorrow at 8:30 PM CST. I will set up a timer in the OP with how much time til it starts in about 2 hours.

3, including you. If we get 2 more sign ups then I can assign 2 people per coach with 1 player for 1 of the coaches.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice m8, i'll go ahead and add you to the list.

Signups are now closed! This will start tomorrow at 8:30 PM CST. I will set up a timer in the OP with how much time til it starts in about 2 hours.
Seems like that could get a bit risky with 2 of the coaches knowing information that the player doesn't. Unless that was your intention?

Seems like that could get a bit risky with 2 of the coaches knowing information that the player doesn't. Unless that was your intention?

Hun, theres only 1 coach for the mafia team. This is why I want 1 more coach.

Coach aspect seems interesting to me.. I mean I've only literally played 1 other mafia game so maybe coaches is a normal thing?

Do they just post in the thread along with the rest of the players, without having a "mafia or town" role?

Coach aspect seems interesting to me.. I mean I've only literally played 1 other mafia game so maybe coaches is a normal thing?

Do they just post in the thread along with the rest of the players, without having a "mafia or town" role?

No, you will have a special private topic on a website called "Quicktopic" where you're allowed to speak with them at all times. They will not be spoon feeding you on what to do however, so don't ask them to be making cases on other people for you. All they do is nudge you in the right direction and teach you how to scumhunt and such.

hmmmmmmmmm....... INTERESTING................... Nope, don't wanna do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait what ! you get one person to coach ?

No, you will have a special private topic on a website called "Quicktopic" where you're allowed to speak with them at all times. They will not be spoon feeding you on what to do however, so don't ask them to be making cases on other people for you. All they do is nudge you in the right direction and teach you how to scumhunt and such.

Oh okay! Actually I like that a lot better than what I thought. Ty for clearing it up~

Wait, I'm going to be AFK tomorrow(well for the whole weekend, gotta go to my late Great Aunt's house) , so I'll have to be using mobile to coach. Problem is i dunno how to access QT on mobile because it always asks me to do that whole enter numbers thing.

Back