• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bonjour!

Bells
Bonjour! my name is Honey. I'm new to TBT and I hope I have a good time here!

I really, really like Nintendo. I've had 2 past DS systems after they all suffered my irresponsibility, sadly. :p But now thanks to my irresponsibility I have the latest DS system! But my parents made me get this hideous auto box case for it so it won't break. I may not be the most mature person you meet but I just like to have fun!

I'm a real big sucker for Animal Crossing! I have (well, had) all the Animal Crossing games for the DS. I got my Animal Crossing Wild Word from my older siblings, and I currently still have it! I had Animal Crossing New Leaf but I lost it (me and my irresponsibility)... But my birthday is coming up very soon this April and I will be getting it for my birthday (...hopefully) Along with the Wild World, I also have one of the latest Animal Crossing which is the Happy Home Designer, and it's extremely fun!

I don't want to scare you off with my irresponsibility, but I'm working on it! I take important things very seriously, but I came here to have fun!​

Hoping to be friends with you! Thanks!​

Bonjour! Vous parlez francais? Welcome to The Bell Tree forums! I know you will like it a lot here!

WELCOME!!!

If you want, take a look at the thread in my sig. "Free stuff for new members" if you want, I'll help you get started :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bonjour! Vous parlez francais? Welcome to The Bell Tree forums! I know you will like it a lot here!

Je parle fran?ais, mais je ne pense pas que me parle xD

Welcome! :D

Don't feel bad about losing it. Those tiny little cartridges can pull houdini acts and disappear sometimes even when you are trying to be super careful! x.x What will you call your mayor and town when you get it again? :3

Hello and welcome! I hope you end up liking things here but let me know if you need any help!

Back