• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Fresh leaks have arrived ~ ♪

"The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Sun & Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. The little sandcastle is called Sunabaa while the big one is called Shirodesuna. Both are Ghost/Ground-type. Pre-evolved Bewear is called Nuikoguma and remains Normal/Fighting-type. and the fish is Yowashi is Water-type and appears to have the ability to change its appearance into a larger fish. It also confirms Alolan Meowth & Marowak. Alolan Meowth is Dark-type while Alolan Marowak is Fire/Ghost-type.
We also see the first bits of the antagonist team, Team Skull. Its boss is called Guzuma and the girl is Burumeri
Edit @ 07:31: It also confirms that next month's issue will contain a poster featuring Rockruff's "Secret Evolution"
- http://www.serebii.net/news/2016/09-August-2016.shtml

corocoro9161.jpg

corocoro9162.jpg

corocoro9163.jpg

corocoro9164.jpg

Oh lawdy, a Dark-type Meowth.
And that Marowak's typing is awesome too.

I really like the design of Yowashi's alternate form. It's like it's trying to evolve to walk on land.

I can already hear the complaints about the sandcastle Pokemon.

(Didn't take long to disprove that leak.)

Last edited:
Alola Meowth and Marowak

Hello....

I'm really digging the changes in this game! Though, it seems like all my friends aren't big fans of it....Ah well, more pokemon for me >B)

Those who hate on the sand castle pokemon WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS THAT PIKACHU IN THE IMAGE!

but really tho I was not expecting a freaking sand castle pokemon. It's so ridiculous... yet... brilliant...

I feel like they could've been more creative with Meowth instead if just making it grey and stoned.

Everything looks v cool though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, i guess that pokedex was fake then.

I really like the fish. I liked the sandcastle Pokemon too, until I realised they have a shovel in their heads.. now I'm not so sure. They basically are just sand-based Grimer and Muk tho so not really anything to complain about.

Alolan Meowth is kinda meh. I really don't like it. It's just a color swap and has a stupid face. Not that I care, but we already have a dark type cat Pokemon so feels redundant. I do like Alolan Marowak, but I'd love to know what their abilities are.

Beware pre-evo is really cute, but like with Beware, I wish it had different colors, not a fan of the white/black/pink combo.

Evil team I don't care about.

Alola marowak is my fav Pokemon so far this generation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love all the ghost types this generation. I might do a ghost only run this gen

I'm disappointed it's one evil team I wanted 2 but oh well

And I love that fish (maybe il take it as my water type)

So the fact that Bewear has a pre evolution pretty much makes this latest pok?dex leak fake. Oh well.

So. Given Solgaleo and Lunaala, and Team Skull, the game is about trying to stop pirates from locking the time to one time of day.

*high fives to everyone who said the recent leak is fake*

Really liking the news.
I love all of them very nice typings for the sandcastle pokemon. <3

I predicted Marowaks typing, I wonder if Alolan Cubone is the same type though?

Alolan Meowth is simple and cute, wonder what type Alolan Persian will be.

Bewears pre evolution is adorable.

I love all the new Pok?mon so far, Mudsdale and Bewear suck though, wish there was a better Red panda design...

I don't really have thoughts on the opposing team, they look cool and somewhat devious.

Last edited:
I think its fake. Delfin = Dolphin in Spanish, Game Freak are much more creative than that.

Seel seel *claps*.

Seel and dewgong name "creativity" aside I just hope the water starter's final evolution is like that concept art because it is amazing.

The sandcastle pokemon ._____. I'm sorry. It is terrifying and weird.

Last edited:
the "leaked" list is fake though, bewear has a pre-evolution although the list says there isn't. i feel like someone is just making up names. the sandcastle is kinda strange, but definitely getting rockruff on my team.

Man that poor Pikachu!
YASSS I love Alolan Marowak I knew it would get the ghost typing! As for Alolan Meowth umm... not creative at all

The SandCastle pokemon is kinda meh? they could've at least put a bit more sand tool on it like maybe a sand bucket over one of its tower hands (should've been an Alolan muk)

I love that fish pokemon it reminds me of those fish in Finding Nemo that group together and make different objects when telling Dory where to go.

I like bewears pre evo more than it self

I really like how this generation is focusing more on evolution

Last edited:
Am I the only one who kind of likes Alolan meowth? Want to see the Alolan persian though to make my final decision...

I'm obsessed with the sand castles. I'm going to have so much trouble picking out two teams of six for these game So!

Here's another revealed Pokemon that was forgotten about;

"Another new image has come from CoroCoro. This image showcases another new Pok?mon but doesn't provide many details about it including type, classification and so forth. This Pok?mon is called Namakobushi and is said to be able to send its insides out from its mouth and use as a fist. We'll provide full details on this Pok?mon as and when they come"

CperegXW8AAKJbi.jpg

Back