Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Hey look at that, the Chinese rumor that spilled the beans on the Alolan forms got another one right - this time around it successfully predicted a sea cucumber. Kool.

Hey look at that, the Chinese rumor that spilled the beans on the Alolan forms got another one right - this time around it successfully predicted a sea cucumber. Kool.

I'm not too sure how long the Alolan Marowak rumor was going around, but if it was recent then it was just predictable. After we got the first wave of Alolan Pokemon mid-August, there one of the Fire Totem Leaders (or whatever they're called) had their bio on the website say they owned a Marowak, and started a lot of spec Marowak would get a fire type Alolan forme, because why else would a fire leader have a Marowak? Not to mention they did say the Vulpix line would be Fire/Fairy and instead it was Ice and Ice/Fairy (could have been lost in translation tho)

I'll give them credit for the cucumber tho, and I do think that at least some of the rumors will end up being true.

Here's another revealed Pokemon that was forgotten about;

"Another new image has come from CoroCoro. This image showcases another new Pok?mon but doesn't provide many details about it including type, classification and so forth. This Pok?mon is called Namakobushi and is said to be able to send its insides out from its mouth and use as a fist. We'll provide full details on this Pok?mon as and when they come"

CperegXW8AAKJbi.jpg

Either its a sea cucumber or a sea bunny slug. c:
Either way I want it now!

Edit: Its mouth is the Japanese symbol for 'fire' maybe its a fire type and possibly water, rock or poison. c:

Last edited:
Either its a sea cucumber or a sea bunny slug. c:
Either way I want it now!

Edit: Its mouth is the Japanese symbol for 'fire' maybe its a fire type and possibly water, rock or poison. c:

The kanji for fire has two extra marks on the sides. The kanji on its mouth is the symbol for big.

That looks like a baby Digimon.

A whole month to see Rockruff's evo..must be special for it to be getting this much build up.

New leaks!

• New Alolan Form.

• Another new Pok?mon.

• The previously leaked Pok?mon's English names have been announced.

Go to Serebii for more details!

Last edited:
From Serebii, some more leaks:

Some new images have been released on various image boards around the internet showcasing what is said to be the trailer that is currently set to go live in Japan on Friday at 10:00 JST, UK at 02:00 BST and US at 21:00 EDT & 18;00 PDT respectively. This showcases a new Alola Form and a new Pok?mon as well as some English names. Despite this being a leak, it's not officially confirmed yet.

morelull.jpg

raichu.jpg

pyukumuku.jpg

Edit: Somewhat sniped, but yeah. I like the Raichu, I was wondering if the Pikachu line would get anything special in regards to Alola forms. It's also great how it surfs on its tail.

Last edited:
I like them all, nice design for the Alolan Raichu and the mushroom Pok?mon makes the Chinese leak more credible.

<3 Finally some love for Raichu!

hi im a total pok?mon noob but does anyone know why they are making special alola versions of pok?mon? is it just 4 fun or . .. like . idk have they explained why?

hi im a total pok?mon noob but does anyone know why they are making special alola versions of pok?mon? is it just 4 fun or . .. like . idk have they explained why?

Its basically because the Pok?mon had adapted to their environment in Alola and began to evolve over time.

I am guessing it's to make the region seem more... tropical? xD

niiice cool, thanks for letting me know :0

not that i understand how the egg pok?mon will benefit from being a tall ass palm tree but yeah

Although Exeggcute resembles eggs their actually seeds. XD

Normal Exeggutor is based of a desert palm tree while Alolan Exeggutor is based of a tropical palm tree, which are tall so it can survive tsunamis, I think...

Last edited:
Back