• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bye bye Bevelle? :( (aka: is my game broken?)

Foxxie

π”½π•£π• π•ž 𝔹𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 π•₯𝕠 π•π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ•¨π• π• π••
Bells
Switch
5327-7490-3517
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Candy
Cake
I think the worst has happened :(

I just came to load Bevelle and am getting this screen:

FullSizeRender.jpg

I have tried powering off and restarting, reinserting the cartridge... I have tried the cart in other 3DS's and got the same message... my other ACNL carts work fine...

I have e-mailed Nintendo, but wondered if anyone here had a solution?

rip Bevelle :(

omg, I'm so sorry ;-;
I would cry if that happened tbh

I honestly don't know how I can help you, but I wish you good luck! :(

omg, I'm so sorry ;-;
I would cry if that happened tbh

I honestly don't know how I can help you, but I wish you good luck! :(

Thank you... my eyes might be leaking a little :( I just got it all finished... got my ABD for 100mil bells just yesterday... 10th dreamie plotted in a few days ago... it was finally just how I wanted it :( *sigh*

I guess I can still visit my DA and I do have my two new towns... but my first town... *sadface*

Last edited:
OMG! I would be having a heart attack and dying inside right now. That's not even an exaggeration.
Is your ds turning on as normal? How old is your cartridge?
I'm going to have a search and see if I can come up with anything to try and help

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't find any solutions other than it is the cartridge that is either damaged or faulty? Has anything happened with it? Nintendo tend to make their things quite robust so I wouldn't think it's because if anything you've done anyway really....
Have you had it long? It's possible that it was always faulty :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and sorry to post again, but formatting I wouldn't think would do anything seeing as it seems the ds is not the problem here and you have a physical copy of the game rather than digital :(
So sorry :(

Last edited:
OMG! I would be having a heart attack and dying inside right now. That's not even an exaggeration.
Is your ds turning on as normal? How old is your cartridge?
I'm going to have a search and see if I can come up with anything to try and help

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't find any solutions other than it is the cartridge that is either damaged or faulty? Has anything happened with it? Nintendo tend to make their things quite robust so I wouldn't think it's because if anything you've done anyway really....
Have you had it long? It's possible that it was always faulty :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and sorry to post again, but formatting I wouldn't think would do anything seeing as it seems the ds is not the problem here and you have a physical copy of the game rather than digital :(
So sorry :(

Yeah it's a physical copy, I think it's just died... it's deffo not the DS itself because my other games are fine and the cart isn't working in any of our other consoles (same message)...

I just went out and bought another third cartridge though, so I can start a new fairytale town (see my other thread about me having an addiction, lol!)

I'm SO sorry!! =( That is sad!!

Sidenote: I also just bought another cartridge to start a fairy-tale town. I couldn't resist. I now have one for each of the building styles. (Thought my cycle town is the zen one.)

I'm SO sorry!! =( That is sad!!

Sidenote: I also just bought another cartridge to start a fairy-tale town. I couldn't resist. I now have one for each of the building styles. (Thought my cycle town is the zen one.)

That's what I have just done! Bevelle was my fairytale town, Azura is my city (WIP) and I literally bought a cartridge yesterday for a zen town (Archades)... I wanted to make all three themes. So as Bevelle as ungracefully departed, I just went out and bought a second hand cart to make into "New Bevelle"... Here comes a new fairy tale... and I always have the dream of Bevelle anyway :)

I just saw your message and replied before coming into the forum and reading your thread. All of this happened a few hours ago now and I'm glad things are looking up and you have a plan. I can help you build your new town.

So I know that older game cartridges like the ones for Gameboy had an internal battery that only worked for so long (10-20 years) and after that, they wouldn't be able to save data, and eventually, they wouldn't work at all, unless you got the internal battery replaced. I don't know if new nintendo games are like that, but you might look into it, just in case. You might also try taking a Qtip and dusting the cartridge off (my brother used to have problems with dirty cartridges not working; I keep mine clean and haven't had that problem). Hope one of these helps! :O

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I am keeping on with my other projects so hopefully they will come along nicely :)

I will wait and see what Nintendo says, but I do fear the worst to be honest.

I am so sorry this happened to you!!! This is literally like my biggest fear :( hopefully Nintendo is able to help you out!

I would be heartbroken to lose all that progress. Hopefully you can figure out what's wrong & get the cartridge working again someday.

omfg that sucks! i'd probably cry tbh

I might have had a little cry ;)

I do hope that I can get it working, but I don't really want to get my hopes up :(

Thanks to everyone for being so lovely <3

I hope you're able to fix this, but if not let us know when you restart, maybe we can help you out <3

Back