Friend Code Swap

VoidRuler

Observer of Time
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
As the title suggests, I'm looking for friends to play ACNL with.
I play every now and then, especially on the weekends.
I joined the game in January, so I'm still a little bit new, but I've gotten the hang of it.

My Info:
Mii/Mayor Name: Pirate
Town Name: Oakwood
Native Fruit: Apples (I also have bananas, peaches, oranges, etc. though)
Friend Code: 3222-5624-6057
Dream Address: 4000-6313-3263

I'll leave you a visitor message when I've added your friend code (if you haven't added mine already).
If you didn't add me back after about 2 weeks+ time, then I'm going to sadly have to delete your friend card.

Please read the town rules in my signature spoiler, they're very basic and pretty much the same as most towns but yeah.

Last edited:
I'd love to trade fruits, I'll add you add me back and I can come to your town I need petition signatures if you wanna come to mine that's fine to 😛

I'd love to trade fruits, I'll add you add me back and I can come to your town I need petition signatures if you wanna come to mine that's fine to ��

I added you.
Sorry I wasn't able to do it earlier today, I was busy.

I wouldn't mind having you get signatures at my town, and trading fruits sounds amazing. :)

I restarted my town at the end of last month. Not a whole lot to see right now. I've been working on building bridges and planting tons of trees. (i like a lot) But yeah, I play everyday usually in the evenings to 1am.

I restarted my town at the end of last month. Not a whole lot to see right now. I've been working on building bridges and planting tons of trees. (i like a lot) But yeah, I play everyday usually in the evenings to 1am.

You can add me ($.$)

Added you both. Would appreciate if you added me back, Rgomez. :)

I'll probably be opening my gates on the weekend if anyone wants to come over.

I'll add you! I'm also pretty new to the game but play everyday. It's so fun!

Hello! I'd love to swap FCs with some people so I can have some people to play to :) Currently I'm playing on Cycling Town and waiting for my New Leaf game on the Post :)
Make sure to PM me your FC :)
Here is my info on my current Town I have:

Town Name: Cyclo
Character Name: Zuko
TownFruit: Peach
FC: 1993-9488-8862

Last edited:
I'll add you!

I'll add you! I'm also pretty new to the game but play everyday. It's so fun!

Hello! I'd love to swap FCs with some people so I can have some people to play to :) Currently I'm playing on Cycling Town and waiting for my New Leaf game on the Post :)
Make sure to PM me your FC :)
Here is my info on my current Town I have:

Town Name: Cyclo
Character Name: Zuko
TownFruit: Peach
FC: 1993-9488-8862

sure add me 4442 2555 5857

Hi! The name is Kevin(FC: 1478-5806-4234). I always prefer to visit first. Add me soon!

I added all of your friend codes. If you haven't added me back already (my mii's name is Pirate), feel free to. :)

Nice to meet you, bruh. Is your gate open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, everyone! The name's Kevin. FC: 1478 5806 4234. Feel free to add moi!

hi are you online? may i visit and have some of your villagers sign my petition form? also what fruit do you need?

hi are you online? may i visit and have some of your villagers sign my petition form? also what fruit do you need?

Sorry for the 30min late reply, I notice you're not online anymore but I am still online. Sure, feel free too. :) I'm looking for some pears and cherries if you have any.

I'll be adding your friend code right now.

Back