• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Finally joined :D

Charamore

Bells
Hi everyone. I have used these forums for a few questions that needed answering but never joined. Today I decided to take that step as I saw how all friendly you all are :)

I have played all the animal crossings for many years but had to get a new 3ds and had to start all over again on new leaf. But I have no friends, literally! All my RL friends own no 3ds's so I would love to make some new friends so they can come to my town and I can come to yours. I have lost a bit a trust in the tortimer club recently as on a couple of occasions I've swapped friend codes and they have come over and stolen all my trees and flowers!

Anyway this is getting a bit long now but thank you for reading, if you got this far :p

Hello, welcome to TBT! I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you ever want to talk or play AC with someone, feel free to message me! I'm always open to making more friends. :)

Hi and welcome to TBT :)

Hey Charamore! Welcome! I think you will find plenty of friendly AND trustworthy people here :> just make sure to pay attention to the wi-fi ratings :>

Back