• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Just woke up, and I have to say ness is pretty defensive right now. Pretty sure his defense willy be deal no matter what through gut feelings, if he even defends himself and doesn't just push it back like everything else.

@Tina and Meg
Drunk people are honest people

Still don't like how Meg has had an excuse not to do anything yet

M3ow_, Trojan, and Dolby are the three I personally feel comfortable lynching out of the 5/6 people on the list.

After some re-examination of Tom's posts, I must correct myself from earlier - He did mention some specific names in the end and I might have called him out unfairly. However, if Tom would end up mislynching one of these three people today, and Tom later flips red, I am willing to bet that one more of the three mentioned names are innocent and one's Mafia. Tom's clever enough not to cast a bit of suspicions towards his teammates in such a scenario.

In any case, it is worth noting that after m3ow_ was called out repeatedly, and reasons was listed for why many of us found them suspicious, they backed off eventually and changed tactic to some extent. To me that's quite scummy - Just screams out "Oh ****, I am getting myself into trouble here - Better back away slowly and hope nobody remembers me 10 pages from now!" So before going to bed, I want to just unofficially VOTE: M30w_.

And I have to agree regarding Meg - Not really seen any contributions yet and although this does not necessarily make them scum, it certainly doesn't add much/any value to town either yet. With Tina as unofficial coach, even though they cannot discuss the game directly since outside-of-thread communication is not allowed, I expected more of an impact.

4smRXV9.jpg

Meg and I are going to have a couple drinks and watch TV, so don't expect to hear much from us for the rest of the night.

I'd like to try not to be completely useless, but its Day 1 and differentiating between newness and scumminess is hard this early on. It's the people pushing too hard like its midgame and not simply day one that are standing out to me most right now eg Daniel, Kit, etc. But I'm not prepared to say "yes I vote them" right now. Games that start Day 1 instead of Night 0 throw me.

I don't think I've been pushing though, that's ness and panda.

Sure this is a beginning day, but it's not been full of spamming and jokes and actually has some good stuff to go on for a decent lynch.

I don't think I've been pushing though, that's ness and panda.

Sure this is a beginning day, but it's not been full of spamming and jokes and actually has some good stuff to go on for a decent lynch.

I already pointed out a post earlier today where I disagreed with your reasoning. I'd rather not go back and quote right now as I'm not at a computer and it would take ages, but I felt you rushed opinions. I don't know your mafia history though. I don't believe I've played with you before

In the past I've always been cautious about posting day one, and on other forums I've played Mafia on they start night zero, so I find day one without any actions to go off of strange.

I feel like you, among others, are casting opinions as if we're halfway through the game instead of just <48 hours. It strikes me as odd. I don't understand how people can be so certain in their opinions on Day one.

If you aren't providing opinions, then what are you really even doing for town then?

If you aren't providing opinions, then what are you really even doing for town then?

Is that at me? If so, this is what I mean by you and others treating this like mid-game already. It's too early to ask people to make solid, confident opinions. And I'm not going to post a case I don't believe in.

My head hurts from trying to read all this. Basically I've been having a few drinks and watching tv, while keeping an eye on the game. I say there is no indication on who is scum and stuff.

and they're not talking about the game outside this post ? ^^^

I actually laughed and pointed out to Meg I'd posted straight after her. She never told me she was posting, naturally. No we are not discussing the game.

After some re-examination of Tom's posts, I must correct myself from earlier - He did mention some specific names in the end and I might have called him out unfairly. However, if Tom would end up mislynching one of these three people today, and Tom later flips red, I am willing to bet that one more of the three mentioned names are innocent and one's Mafia. Tom's clever enough not to cast a bit of suspicions towards his teammates in such a scenario.

And I have to agree regarding Meg - Not really seen any contributions yet and although this does not necessarily make them scum, it certainly doesn't add much/any value to town either yet. With Tina as unofficial coach, even though they cannot discuss the game directly since outside-of-thread communication is not allowed, I expected more of an impact.
Honestly that original post was more or less wishy washy, which is why a few people called me out on it and I clarified. Ah Sataric you know me too well. :) But alas I won't be doing any redflipping, I'm merely a peasant who was gifted a crown for a day.

And while I agree with the continous sentiment that Meg-Mog hasn't done much this game yet, I'd rather not revisit old TBT Mafia meta and lynch the newbies. I'll let the next king decide Mog's fate. Rergardless, your vote on M3ow has been acknowledged.

little known secret : oath is bad
**** that's a secret? I'd been sharing that that last few games oops

@everyone else: You're free to vote in the thread still, let's give it two or three more hours and I'll decide who to lynch from there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and they're not talking about the game outside this post ? ^^^

I mean if you're worried about that then Ender and Endless should be next on your list of worries. I trust Tinaa enough to respect TBT Mafia rules.

I mean if you're worried about that then Ender and Endless should be next on your list of worries. I trust Tina enough to respect TBT Mafia rules.

Endless isnt really doing anything though

Back