• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Anyway, my router got fixed today :)

I think that it is entirely possible that we could have a cleaner role in this game, given the fact that players can have wills

Anyway, my router got fixed today :)

I think that it is entirely possible that we could have a cleaner role in this game, given the fact that players can have wills

after 5 days this is the best u can come up with??

Vig plz don't shoot me we lose if you do

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shoot tom

Tom asked for some time to prove his innocence and I think that after Daniel flipping red he seems slightly less suspicious than he did before. I think he is a poor target for a Vig shot. Maybe we should let him do his thing, and then we'll see what happens. (Inb4 he is Daenerys Targaryen, mother of dragons, and ends u killing us all..)

I see Dolby is lurking/posting finally and I want to hear something substantial from him soon. You can't fool me, Dolby - I know you have some proper things to say about people, so just find the time to read up in the thread and say it ASAP!

Finally got a chance to come and read, I'll be posting opinions soon/later tonight, since I'll just be scrolling through and skimming posts so I'll probably miss a few big details. But from what I've skimmed through so far, I'd say inactives/non-contributors are our biggest priority for scumhunting

Finally got a chance to come and read, I'll be posting opinions soon/later tonight, since I'll just be scrolling through and skimming posts so I'll probably miss a few big details. But from what I've skimmed through so far, I'd say inactives/non-contributors are our biggest priority for scumhunting

24 minutes until day.

Well, I do have a few suspicions, but the person that screams scum to me most right now is Blood Rose

No. No you can't just do that and get away with it.
Ender you're basically begging people to put words in your mouth and voice your ideas for you.
What, are you afraid to speak up in fear of being killed?
If you keep being all vague, and people get the wrong idea your ideas die with you.
this post rubs me really wrongly
this is like jesus
kit why did you have to post this

Defense of EnderWiggin

i'm sorry fam school is killing me

am i that predictable </3
jk i entirely notice this myself--making up emotions is a lot easier than putting them into words
i've had like three mafioso games in my life, though, trundle, one of them had me dying like literally right away

first part: lol
second part: tbh i don't like my playstyle this game either

please don't call endless dumb town; he's at least doing more productive than the real dumb town here

#shotsfired
General reactions to the thread
Link
something that jumps out at me is that i've done this as mafia before, and i do remember doing this to karla my first game as a village idiot
as in it's entirely possible but imo not likely

true true

true true

i can second this
i can also say that it meant literally nothing and was a joke <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

to clarify what i said in the dirst response to tina
that "as in it's entirely possible but imo not likely" thing is denoting a situation
Reaction to accusation that they were slipping by in the thread
Link

Those last two quotes don't really have anything suspicious in them but I put them there because I they were significant posts that he made

This is where I began to suspect Blu Rose more. His reaction to the Daniel lynch
Why would i lie I'm dead either way now
he utters truth imo

This is Blu Rose's reaction to Daniel claiming to be the hero after he was lynch by Sataric. He instantly townreads him, and I would probably skim past that if I didn't see what he said next

because he's dying anyways and it's cmd and i doubt his ability to make a play like that
it doesn't really matter but w/e
he'd have said that he were mafia and given in had he been mafia

if he were mafia, then he would go quiet so as to not reveal any more information
and i get that it's something his team could've fabricated. seriously, think about it for a moment
and i also get that you have thought and will not change your mind, dw

no, i'm not stating that i suspect sataric
please take anything with a <3 after it from me with a grain of salt
rather, with like a barrel load
Blu Rose continues to state that he believes Sataric and Daniel are both going to die. I think that this is an attempt to make Sataric feel like he should roleclaim, which would help scum. Blu Rose has also been slipping by most the game, and although they have 35 posts, They really don't contribute all that much, many of their posts being one-liners(of course, the same can be said of me). And they have never stated you they suspect

DAq11rY.gif

ohJivIF.png

Karla sat in a spacious tent, running a whetstone along his blade. His tent was just one of hundreds as he camped out with his bannermen, planning the next assault on the Lannisters. They would regret taking his father's head; he would stop at nothing to make them pay. He continued sharpening his blade, stopping to brush the dark curls off of his forehead. Could he really be King in the North? Could he run an army that his father would be proud of? He continued to self-doubt, not hearing a hooded figure slip into his tent with the breeze.

The shuffling of feet turned his gaze behind him, giving him just enough time to raise his sword and block the blow coming at his back. Steel clanged off of steel, his position nearly throwing him off balance. Jumping up, he began blocking the incoming attack from the hidden man. The man was unnaturally fast, seeming as if he had been well trained in sword combat. They continued dancing a waltz of death until Karla was nearly out of breath, showing his obvious fatigue. Karla was too slow, the other sword slicing through the flesh on his upper arm, blue blood beginning to stain his jerkin. He cried out, gritting his teeth and clamping his hand over the wound. "Any last words?" the figure coolly asked him. He didn't wait, for he didn't care what the newest boy king had to say. Sword swiftly and sharply sliced across Karla's midsection, jerkin spilling open with the hot blue contents of the body it had covered. Karla fell to his knees in disbelief that this was his end. "Now die." said the man, shoving the side of Karla's head so he tipped over into a pile of his own innards. His body was still.

--

Endless had been in the library, no doubt reading books to fill that big brain of his. He had been researching methods of combat to assist with the battle with the Lannisters. Surrounding him were thousands of ancient tomes, dust older than he was. He sat at a large wooden table, stacks of knowledge piled around him. A glass of wine had been spilt and was dripping slowly from the edge. Drip drip drip. Endless was oddly slumped over his current book. His head was twisted to the side, green blood spilling from his mouth and muddying the words on the parchment. A knife cruelly protruded from his the back of his ribcage. He had been dead for a while, turning into dust in the silent library.

--

Ayaya was hanging around the sea of tents that all followed the King in the North. She had explored every inch, taken in everything. She knew which lords had whores and which were faithful to their wives. She knew who preferred the drink to keep the courage up. No one had really noticed her, so she was free to listen. She did however help the cooks that kept the men fed. Tonight she got to bring a meal to the King, which thrilled her to no end.

The cook placed a tray in her hands with a stern warning to be quick or it would get cold and to not touch any of it. There was a delicious smelling rabbit stew with a steaming loaf of bread, hard cheese and fresh fruits. She also had a glass of arbor red wine sloshing in its container as she walked. The wine looked tantalising, she was never allowed to have wine normally for it was reserved for the lords. Maybe she would just have a small sip to wet her lips. The glass was brought up to her lips as she took a mouthful of the sweet liquid. She swirled it in her mouth, savouring the taste. She continued on her trek to deliver the food.

Her brow began to sweat as her stomach grumbled cruelly. Sickness washed over her in waves, internal organs feeling as if they had been placed in an oven. Ayaya stumbled, dropping the tray, food crashing to the ground. Her hands flew up to her head as she just seemed to get hotter. Feeling woozy, she sat on the grass, little did she know that she would never rise again. Her internal fire increased, making her consciousness slowly slip away. Eyes closed as she succumbed to a fever-induced coma state. They would never open again.

--

Meg-mog was found at the bottom of the long spiral staircase of the red keep, neck swollen and twisted at an odd angle. She had been tending to those living in the keep as she was always caring and thoughtful. She was always careful and sure of her footing. No one investigated the possibility of her tumble being foul play. Perhaps she had known too much or was suspiciously quiet, who can tell really?

KarlaKGB - Robb Stark (Vigilante) didn't have the stomach to live.

Role PM:
Minties said:
YDrwGmg.png
Robb Stark (1-shot Vigilante)
You are the newly crowned King in the North. You have travelled south to exact revenge on the Lannisters for the beheading of your father. You have the temper of a boy and don’t analyse the consequences for your actions until it’s too late. You may send your direwolf out once to rip a player to shreds. You may PM the host once during a night to kill one person. Should they be protected, your shot will not be refunded. You may become king.
Your win condition is: Eliminate all of the mafia trying to steal the throne for themselves.

Last Will:
KarlaKGB said:
My will:

last night i shot meg-mog, or attempted to, if she is still alive. why? cuz shes the scummiest of the inactives. constant excuses for why she cant post, yet is fine to post fluff about fish and other useless ****. randomly pushes meow (who i think is town) for lynch despite stating she has no idea who to vote for, no indication of who is scum, and no reads whatsoever. overreacts to a post by ashtot in which he briefly mentions her. she accuses him of singling him out, and tries to absolve herself of guilt over llama's lynch (even tho she wasnt anywhere close to being accused). insists that day 1 was a mess and that night 1 was when she would start looking at people (hint: she doesnt). she flimsily casts her suspicions on trojan, except she flipflops on him one moment saying he seems like town, and the next saying she cant get a good read on him. then when sataric threatens to lynch tom, she gives his gut feeling her blessing. oh but reminds him that she still thinks it's trojan. but doesnt try at all to change sataric's mind on the lynch. this way she has it on record that she proposed an alternative lynch to tom, even if that alternative lynch is a ****poster whose alignment nobody can pin down (he's probably town).

alas, i only have one bullet. if i had more, i would shoot jellofish next. scummy posts like
It was day 1 and there wasn't anyone that stood out to me for scum.... I was gonna post some reads about a player I found mildly suspicious but there wasn't much to it and it wouldn't help town that much and I'd rather contribute things I'm confident about.
that scream "hey im doing something, even if it's nothing" and this epic post
I guess....but that's dumb, just because I'm a bad player doesn't mean I couldn't be scum same goes for aVidear about being new.
that baffled everyone. she reminds us all not to let people sail under the radar, when thats exactly wat shes doing. she continues to insist she has no suspicions because nobody stands out to her. she reminds us all not to ignore cmd's post "HEY GUYS IM STILL DOING SOMETHING", but doesnt do any of the analysis herself. in short, another useless player.

finally theres avidear. i didnt like some of his posts at the beginning, and i clashed with him a bit. after giving him the benefit of the doubt, he immediately vanishes into obscurity. this is also pretty scummy in my book.
the scummiest thing i have seen him write is this:
Ok well as of right now the only one I suspect is Trojan for the following reasons:
- a Lot of his comments are useless and are stating the obvious
- I get a bad vibe about his post
- All his reads have been false ( not sure if this would be because his a bad player or his mafia )
This is all I have right now got a bit of catch up to do tho
how, at that stage of the game, can he be so certain that trojan's reads are false? trojan is such an easy push for scum and this is no exception. he never picks out any specific posts of trojan's, instead just stating general things like bad vibes and stating the obvious. not very good.

i would also love to shoot dolby because **** u dolby

now....as u may have noticed, i lied about my role. i broke my own cardinal rule of never lying as town, and it almost backfired horribly. in retrospect, it was a pretty poor play and the rule is still good. the only reason i did it was to let town know that there was a roleblocker in play, and to draw attention to my post where i said kit, trojan and cmd were good cop checks, because i felt that i was roleblocked for that post.

now, i'm pretty certain there are only two vigs in this game, so if trundle is telling the truth, it's us two. if there is a third vig in the game, i think this is strong evidence that trundle is actually the third party. if ur a third vig, u shud consider whether its worth claiming now, even if u havent fired.

wow this was a long one lol

Endless - Rodrik Cassel (Townie) couldn't bring his nose out of a book.

Role PM:
Minties said:
Vh6FBNg.png
Rodrik Cassel (Townie)
The death of Ned Stark weighs heavily on you and increases your will to fight the flippant Lannisters and current boy king. You only have your voice as a weapon, so use it wisely. You may become kingmaker should the kingmaker die. You may become king.
Your win condition is: Eliminate all of the mafia trying to steal the throne for themselves.

Ayaya - Osha (Townie) shouldn't have touched the wine.

Role PM:
Minties said:
Vh6FBNg.png
Osha (Townie)
The death of Ned Stark weighs heavily on you and increases your will to fight the flippant Lannisters and current boy king. You only have your voice as a weapon, so use it wisely. You may become kingmaker should the kingmaker die. You may become king.

Last Will:
Ayaya said:
Sharing my suspicions on my will if I'm dead.

I still suspect(ed now that I’m dead) Tina with the reasons I already stated. Also, this post from Daniel, should we interpret it literally?

I would have died if one of the tabs was the scum chat for this game
Context: Was about Tina sharing a photo of her computer screen.

Also Tina’s response to my vote:
I feel like you're just voting for me because I said something about you, even though I wasn't even presenting a case.

She’s on my suspicion list because she raises the possibility that I might be SK since that’s the only other way mafia could frame me. I kept a mental note that anyone who brought up SK on me would be worth investigating, and there she is.

I already presented my reasons for voting her which would mean that I DO have other reasons to vote her, and honestly she hasn’t been sitting well for me in this game. Yet she seems to miss that implications and say I voted her because of her suspicion. It wasn’t. Your post reinforced my suspicion. And why would I be stupid enough to vote for people simply because they’re sus of me.

Other players that didn't sit well with me: Trundle (the vig claim, was planning to see if this claims get cleared up after Night), Karla (VT get block notification?), Endless (possibility that he lied, like Trundle I wanted to see if this gets cleared up after Night)

Tom gets a special mention because of this:
Please no. I really could prepare a counter argument in time before you head to bed and before I head to work, but if you lynch me then we undoubtedly lose. Sataric I understand but feelings but I implore you for one more day to prove my innocence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*couldn't
What does he mean by “undoubtedly lose”? This kind of sounds like he’s trying to scare Sataric from lynching him like Daniel did with his Hero claim. He also liked my post when I was happy about Ender getting killed off. Are you the SK Tom?

People I suspect as SK: Trojan, Ness, Sataric?

And Dolby’s inactivity still bugs me. He could just have his mafia buddies report what’s happening to the thread or sign in as a guest. Please consider my suggestion to lynch him on D3 if no other candidates appear.

The rest I’m not sure. Good luck winning Town!

Meg-mog - Septa Mordane (Townie) would never see the light again.

Role PM:
Minties said:
Vh6FBNg.png
Septa Mordane (Townie)

Players remaining: 14 / 23

Mafia remaining: ?? / ??

3rd Party Remaining: ?? / ??

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. Kingmaker PM your choice for king. Day one ends ~11AM AEST time (4:00PM PST). Good luck.

Last edited:
HOLY ****, **** JUST ****ING WENT DOWN.

Ok, ok ok. This gives us tons of possibility to find scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That being said I could be a good king today if needed, but don't king Blu rose or any of the inactives.

Holy ****ing ****.

;-; The few who I was suspicious of are now dead, so looks like I have to redo my reads....
I can't believe we're down 4 townies; we need to get our **** together and lynch a scum before they take out too many more of us

Gonna work on my reads again.... fffs

Also I can understand the kill on Endless, but why did they choose to kill Ayaya of all people?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Holy ****ing ****.

;-; The few who I was suspicious of are now dead, so looks like I have to redo my reads....
I can't believe we're down 4 townies; we need to get our **** together and lynch a scum before they take out too many more of us

Gonna work on my reads again.... fffs

Hold up a second, would you mind posting these reads before you delete them?

Back