• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

kfhL0Ff.png

The remote dungeons were dark and cold, putrid water dripping off of the slimy walls. Trundle sat in a small cell, naked and shivering. He was supposed to be put to death, but they had turned him over to the torturer instead. No one would miss a Lannister brat. His face was pale and bloodied, the result of many "sessions" down in the dungeon. The screams of others remained trapped within these stone walls, bouncing around in their agony. Every sound piercing and making him pray for death. Little did he know his prayers would be answered this day.

Metal keys jingled as they slid into the lock on the heavy iron door containing him. Trundle's body shook with a mixture of fear and anticipation. "Get up" said the torturer, picking the evil boy's frame up with his hand, "Today is the day." Trundle was hauled over to the chair he had known so well. Pale, scarred arms strapped down to the wood and neck strapped back. "My girl is going to have fun today" smirked his assailant. This man had learned his methods of torture and persuasion from the tickler back at Harrenhal. The tickler favoured rats as an effective method of obtaining information, whereas he seemed to just delight in the slow painful death they bring. He never imagined that he would get to use it on little cruel Lannister bastrd. It delighted him to no end.

He picked up a large black rat, running his hand down her back. "I haven't fed them in days" he said, cracking a smile full of dark crooked teeth. Trundle screamed in protest, attempting to wiggle free from his bonds. He pulled hard on the restraints, but they had no give and he would go nowhere. "I made this meself, don't worry" said the man, picking up a metal bucket with straps attached. There was a stand in the back to hold a candle that would heat the metal up. He placed the squeaking rat in the bucket, securing it around Trundle's midsection. The boy tried with all of his might to break free, but only succeeded in tiring himself out. He knew that this torture wasn't meant to get information anymore. He knew it was meant to break him and kill him for the cruelty he had done while king.

"Well she's hungry" were the last words the man would speak, lighting the candle at the end of the bucket. Small clawing on Trundle's stomach quickly turned into a frantic ripping to get away from the heat source. Screams of agony echoed through the dungeon for hours until there was nothing.

---

Dolby stood in the courtyard of the castle in King's Landing, pale gold hair dancing in the wind. He smiled, placing his hand on the head of his favourite dragon Drogon, whose maw was stained a grisly dark red. Rhaegal and Viseron where perched on the rooftop nearby, fighting over the limp carcass of a lamb. He knew that the false kings that stood to oppose him were gone. With his dragons by his side, he was unstoppable and nothing would prevent him from taking his throne. The subjects would simply need to fight out their differences and the remaining would serve him.

A guard approached from behind Dolby, sword drawn. Drogon screeched at him, scales bristling around his neck. "Y-y-you shouldn't be here!" stammered the man clad in steel. Dolby simply smirked, walking towards the throne room, clothing billowing behind him. The guard walked quickly at his back, seeming to strike. He was no a brave man, but he was sworn to the crown. News of the king's death had yet to reach him. The mother of dragons stopped abruptly, turned slightly and said "dracarys." Drogon's black neck burned with a bright orange, looking like coals in a fire. Next thing the guard knew, he was bathed from head to toe in fire. His skin bubbled and peeled off as his steel suit melted into a shining river. Dolby turned back and walked towards the throne room.

There was no one left to oppose him.

Trundle lost his stomach.

Role PM:

Minties said:
YQWWpka.png
Joffrey Baratheon (Roleblocker)
You are the evil, malicious newly crowned king of Westeros. You cruelly took Ned Stark’s head even after promising Sansa Stark, your betrothed, that you would spare him if he confessed to lying. You don’t know what mercy is and take joy in killing and torture. You may PM the host once each night to have your gold cloaks detain a player for torture, preventing them from acting. You cannot roleblock the same player twice in a row. You can send in KP. You may become king.

Your team:

REMOVED

Your QuickTopic: REMOVED
Your win condition is: Equal or outnumber the town OR eliminate all roles that can become kingmaker.

Dolby has retired to await his subjects. Dolby has been removed from the game as his win condition has been satisfied.

Role PM:

Minties said:
EVweK3X.jpg
Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons (Rightful Queen)

After successes far across the ocean, conquering your way through the desert and becoming the khalessi of Dothraki hordes, you have crossed the Narrow Sea in order to secure your right to the throne. You must kill off the men that wrongfully rose up to take place on YOUR throne. Westeros will be yours with the help of your dragon children. You may send one of them each night to burn a foe to a crisp in search of the usurpers. Upon their fiery death, you will secure your place on the iron throne, retiring to the red keep until the unrest resolves itself with more bloodshed. You may PM the host once each night with the name of a player you would like to kill. You may become king.
Your win condition is: Eliminate the false kings vying for your throne. You will win your win condition if both Joffrey Baratheon and Robb Stark die by your hand or not. In the event of this, you will be removed from the game. Should town or mafia win before your win condition is satisfied, you lose.

Players remaining: 12 / 23

Mafia remaining: ?? / ??

3rd Party Remaining: ?? / ??

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to send in your actions via PM. Please PM me to change your will with the title of the PM saying "Will". Night one ends ~11:30AM AEST time (4:30PM PST). Good luck.

Last edited:
TRUNDLE YOU'RE THE ****TIEST CHARACTER

- - - Post Merge - - -

MOTHER****ING ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

OKAY.

MAFIA SHOULD NOW BE DOWN TO ONE KP.

CAN WE PLEASE PRAY

In that case Dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry yeah Tom I saw the "Should town or mafia win before your win condition is satisfied, you lose." and didn't read anything else.

But he could kill.

And he's gone.

Oh hey I won, wow I'm lucky. Kind of a pity though, I was planning on claiming and helping town on day four, since I only had to kill a mafia member

Will my will be released?

Not sure if it applies only to dead people or also people who exit the game

Last edited:
Oh hey I won, wow I'm lucky. Kind of a pity though, I was planning on claiming and helping town on day four, since I only had to kill a mafia member

Will my role be released?

Not sure if it applies only to dead people or also people who exit the game

yeah it was we got your PM in the post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby it's probably best you didn't claim.

Nobody would believe you that a serial killer could "leave the game". We'd all read it as SK in the typical sense.

Back