Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

did I mention that I am Unlynchable Vengeful 1-Shot Vigilante?

- - - Post Merge - - -

all I'm saying at this point is that Sataric is mafia. lynch yourself Sataric. you dirty scum

Its a beautiful day outside

the flowers are blooming, the birds are singing,

On days like these, kids like you...

SHOULD REALIZE THAT TRUNDLE IS OBVIOUS SCUM. WHY WOULD A 3RD PARTY HAVE A VIGILANTE SHOT AND BE VENGEFUl.

just remember when I die, it's Sataric. He's just lynching me now to appease you all. Didn't you realize how much he has been avoiding me the whole time?

Ok, guys Sataric is innocent. If you're a vengeful vigilante then you'd just kill Sataric right away. Also, stop trying to bring him down with you like you did Cory in Smash Mafia.

okay I actually am a SHAPESHIFTER and I change roles every day which is why I was 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante

Ok, guys Sataric is innocent. If you're a vengeful vigilante then you'd just kill Sataric right away. Also, stop trying to bring him down with you like you did Cory in Smash Mafia.

also assuming trundle is scum, this would HAVE to drop KP.

K guys I'm vig and shot endless

K I'm not vig I'm third party

K I'm vig and third party and vig

Btw I didn't shoot endless

Btw I'm unlynchable

also assuming trundle is scum, this would HAVE to drop KP.

but actually it's going to be really funny when Minties gets up and wishes she could have modkilled me instead because I was a trolling townie the whole time

Oh Sataric my post wasn't to you when I said "you don't get it"

I never wanted Trundle to be lynched instantly but it was beyond me why Tom and others were saying/considering that we should let him live to kill sk

okay I actually am a SHAPESHIFTER and I change roles every day which is why I was 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante

Also thats interesting because the shapeshifter is sided with the mafia ;)

Back