Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

what does this even mean and why are being unproductive AGAIN ? you know you could just sign up for obs if you just wanted to read and be unhelpful.

Be helpful with two people arguing about one person being suspicious?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What would you do Panda?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I second that opinion

You're being just as unproductive as me. All you've done is say yeah and maybe

I actually need to go to bed now so don't get to far ahead :p
And I play Dota as well karla. Cya

Don't run away I was just about to actually play my first Mafia game properly

doubt it ! i don't know if anyone could really hold it against you cause this seems to be the way you play anyways, but really... if your town ( which you have been in the past) you don't try to be helpful and your distracting.

what would i do ? as of this moment im just trying to stay up to date and analyze the things thats going on, where you're just trying to ignore them, but like i said you never really care about whats going on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

just so everyone knows so far... we've had 17/23 players post

Ness, Blu*,Daniel, Oath, Llamas, Trojan, Avidear, Ayaya, Ender, Weeny*, M3ow, Ashtot, Karla, Sataric, Tom*, Panda, Jello*

i put the * by people who have pretty much just 'checked in' with one post.

doubt it ! i don't know if anyone could really hold it against you cause this seems to be the way you play anyways, but really... if your town ( which you have been in the past) you don't try to be helpful and your distracting.

what would i do ? as of this moment im just trying to stay up to date and analyze the things thats going on, where you're just trying to ignore them, but like i said you never really care about whats going on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

just so everyone knows so far... we've had 17/23 players post

Ness, Blu*,Daniel, Oath, Llamas, Trojan, Avidear, Ayaya, Ender, Weeny*, M3ow, Ashtot, Karla, Sataric, Tom*, Panda, Jello*

i put the * by people who have pretty much just 'checked in' with one post.

I know exactly what's happened and happening, I'm not choosing to ignore anything. There is absolutely nothing to analyse yet except some strange posts from aVidear. Im trying to play differently this game but honestly nothing has happened

I know exactly what's happened and happening, I'm not choosing to ignore anything. There is absolutely nothing to analyse yet except some strange posts from aVidear. Im trying to play differently this game but honestly nothing has happened

im not accusing you of anything i don't know why you feel the need to explain yourself, i was just saying you're doing what you usually do which doesn't tell much of anything either way, cause your unhelpful as town and as mafia.

im not accusing you of anything i don't know why you feel the need to explain yourself, i was just saying you're doing what you usually do which doesn't tell much of anything either way, cause your unhelpful as town and as mafia.

I will be helpful this game

What's with the flame you saying some weird posts at least I am making them and I am saying my suspicions I just went through all your post bearly any of them are in any means relevant. ( I got a serious sleeping problem)

What's with the flame you saying some weird posts at least I am making them and I am saying my suspicions I just went through all your post bearly any of them are in any means relevant. ( I got a serious sleeping problem)
You shouldn't say things like that when your posts did absolutely nothing influential to the game. As I said before you just bandwagoned on other people's ideas and made posts saying I agree and kind of

Karla and me were having a conversation in what point besides when I said poll was a good idea which you said to was I on the bandwagon

For day one, I suggest the kingmaker not pick the best veteran first, because I think they can't pick the same person twice so it would be better to make them king later on in the game when there's a bunch of evidence to go on to find the people who's most likely scum. Day one usually doesn't have much to go on so I wouldn't use a really good player just yet. Although I'm seeing some conflict right now so which is already a better start from the ****posting in previous games.

ALL HAIL KING TOM!

Voting is to be done in this thread. You have until ~4pm AEST (9pm PST) to decide.

Good luck.

Back