Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

>tries to sound productive by repeating what others say
>says wat

you're clearly scum

rip you

so
agreeing with someone that makes perfect sense=scummy

ok then

Alright in all honesty, a veteran player should be king today. Not oath though, more like Ender, Karla or Endless from the top of my head.

Idk about Karla but me or Endless would be good.

I could also do with someone in the range of Tom, Kit, or Trundle.

I'd put people like Karla or Tina in maybe? But I haven't played with them so I reaaaaaally can't say for sure that they're good picks.

Well, sure you should wait and decide on thoughts, but his comment about giving it to someone experienced/competent is a good start.

Okay, so how is this not clear as to why? I'm responding to Ness who clearly states "Veteran Player".

And THEN I LITERALLY SAY OF COURSE THE KINGMAKER SHOULD WAIT FOR THOUGHTS BEFORE PICKING???

How is that at all your post?

Okay

First, You list out those names without reason, which is why I asked for your reasons. Like if you listed those people AFTER they posted something then I would agree because if they're experienced they'd be good as king, but you listed them very early in the game which is a little bit suspicious to me.

I just don't want us to bandwagon for experienced players just because they're experienced. That's really it.

First, I was responding to someone else's reasoned post, it can be assumed I'm responding to his reasoning.

Secondly, I already said the kingmaker should wait and not just bounce off what I said, but that it should be within that pool of names preferably, according to my opinion. So how is that at all your reason for me being suspicious?

Please tell me where I haven't responded.

Okay, so how is this not clear as to why? I'm responding to Ness who clearly states "Veteran Player".

And THEN I LITERALLY SAY OF COURSE THE KINGMAKER SHOULD WAIT FOR THOUGHTS BEFORE PICKING???

How is that at all your post?

First, I was responding to someone else's reasoned post, it can be assumed I'm responding to his reasoning.

Secondly, I already said the kingmaker should wait and not just bounce off what I said, but that it should be within that pool of names preferably, according to my opinion. So how is that at all your reason for me being suspicious?

Please tell me where I haven't responded.

Okay I apologize, I didn't know it was a response to Ness posts, you didn't quote so I thought you're making your own list of who would be good as King, like Ness did.

And where did I say you haven't responded? I just said I find you a little bit suspicious for making a list early in the game, which turned out to be your response to Ness.

Okay I apologize, I didn't know it was a response to Ness posts, you didn't quote so I thought you're making your own list of who would be good as King, like Ness did.

And where did I say you haven't responded? I just said I find you a little bit suspicious for making a list early in the game, which turned out to be your response to Ness.

Damn you guys need to calm down. Just choose a veteran player at the end of the day then lynch some kid

Would you guys mind stating your reasons for why these people should be King then other than they're experienced?

I'm all for thinking veterans would be better as King but there's still a chance they could be mafia. As for me, I tend to be wrong on my early reads so I'll pass being King for today.

lol this post is so bad, it literally says nothing useful, and everything obvious. who do u think should be king then? cuz everyone in the game has a chance to be mafia

Checking in with a brief introduction: Hello everyone. I have not played Mafia on TBT for over a year and sometimes I have been given grief in the past for making unnecessary long sentences, which some people then claim is "just fluff" and find annoying. I apologize about that, but I assure you that I do it with the best of intentions. More words used means I can express my opinions more clearly.

Now to get down to business. For us to discuss who would be the best king Day 1 without anything to go on is, in my opinion, the wrong approach. Instead, I feel that those interested in being king should run a campaign. The benefit of this is that we get everybody talking, we can see what each king-candidate claims they would do with their power, AND we can see which player supports which candidate which could be very beneficial for later parts of the game as scum would want to elect one of their own people or at least someone who wouldn't pose a large threat to them.

Ultimately, it is up to the kingmaker to decide who wins the title today, but milking as much information out of this scenario on Day 1 is the wisest choice. Just my humble opinion.

Checking in with a brief introduction: Hello everyone. I have not played Mafia on TBT for over a year and sometimes I have been given grief in the past for making unnecessary long sentences, which some people then claim is "just fluff" and find annoying. I apologize about that, but I assure you that I do it with the best of intentions. More words used means I can express my opinions more clearly.

Now to get down to business. For us to discuss who would be the best king Day 1 without anything to go on is, in my opinion, the wrong approach. Instead, I feel that those interested in being king should run a campaign. The benefit of this is that we get everybody talking, we can see what each king-candidate claims they would do with their power, AND we can see which player supports which candidate which could be very beneficial for later parts of the game as scum would want to elect one of their own people or at least someone who wouldn't pose a large threat to them.

Ultimately, it is up to the kingmaker to decide who wins the title today, but milking as much information out of this scenario on Day 1 is the wisest choice. Just my humble opinion.

As a new player as well, I don't have much experience but this sounds like a good option, the only problem is I don't think that it will cut down the list of scum very much because I am sure other then the new players everyone is gonna run for king this is also provided that the kingmaker who ever that is decides to agree to this idea. With out revealing his identity.

Well, sure you should wait and decide on thoughts, but his comment about giving it to someone experienced/competent is a good start.

Like if you listed those people AFTER they posted something then I would agree

Sorry, I was unclear. I was talking about how you kept talking about them not posting yet and I was like "I mentioned that we should wait until they post"

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol this post is so bad, it literally says nothing useful, and everything obvious. who do u think should be king then? cuz everyone in the game has a chance to be mafia

My reaction exactly.

As a new player as well, I don't have much experience but this sounds like a good option, the only problem is I don't think that it will cut down the list of scum very much because I am sure other then the new players everyone is gonna run for king this is also provided that the kingmaker who ever that is decides to agree to this idea. With out revealing his identity.

In truth, the kingmaker does not need to agree with the idea at all. What matter is that we gather as much information as we can out of this day. Whomever the kingmaker actually picks in the end - Be it the person who runs the best campaign, the person who gets the most support, or just someone they have a gut feeling that they can trust - Is up to them. Either way we'll have some more things to look over by the end of the day, seeing whom supported whom, rather than just saying "Oh, that player is experienced - Let's select them!" and have everyone bandwagon on the idea.

Tbh I'll put it out there that I don't want to be king. I warned people that I wouldn't have time for full analysis prior to the game start and I don't want to accidentally mess up by lynching someone I shouldn't.

That being said, I'm fully willing to throw support behind anyone on my list. Pending their posts, of course.

being kingmaker isnt even a big deal cuz town is still deciding on lynch targets as a whole, so if u screw up a lynch, it's not rly ur fault. sure ppl might make fun of u but w/e who cares. the only case where this doesnt matter is if u completely ignore town and lynch someone of ur own accord. in which case u make ur own bed and deal with the consequences of that. nobody shud be afraid of getting kinged.

and yes im with sataric, the idea of the campaigns isnt to immediate root out mafia, but just to get information put on record. ur never gonna find mafia this early unless they really mess up

tldr: the king can just treat this game as normal lynching and lynch whoever has the most "votes"

in fact it would be easier to track for ppl just express who they think shud be lynched by Vote: Player

tldr: the king can just treat this game as normal lynching and lynch whoever has the most "votes"

in fact it would be easier to track for ppl just express who they think shud be lynched by Vote: Player

So this is pretty much the same as a normal game unless the King is stupid, goes against the town or votes quickly causing the day to end

So this is pretty much the same as a normal game unless the King is stupid, goes against the town or votes quickly causing the day to end
If he goes against our votes that could make him suspicious which would not be smart for ether town or mafia if they want to stay alive, and about him voting fast I don't think any decent King would vote straight away without sufficient evidence.

If he goes against our votes that could make him suspicious which would not be smart for ether town or mafia if they want to stay alive, and about him voting fast I don't think any decent King would vote straight away without sufficient evidence.

Damn straight

well the advantage is the king has the choice of doing his own thing for watever reason, good or bad. like he might be a cop who found scum.

Back